- 117 guest reviews
"Nice, clean hotel, and friendly staff...."
"Very good price for a comfortable room, ensuite with tv. Convenient location in the centre of Burslem although it was a little tricky to fin..."
"Our room was large bright and warm and spotlessly clean, the food was great but above all, the staff were really lovely and friendly and cou..."
"This hotel was just what I needed. Reasonable priced, clean / tidy and very nice staff. breakfast was ok too...."
"Small rooms, few marks on walls apart from that clean, tidy and cosy would stay again..."
About the hotel
The George Hotel has a wealth of history behind it. This well loved hotel is situated in Burslem, 'the mother town' one of the six towns making up the city of Stoke-on-Trent known affectionately as “The Potteries”. The George Hotel offers a warm welcome to business and leisure users and priding itself on the friendliness of the staff who aim to make your stay as comfortable and relaxed as possible.
Centrally located to explore the pottery trade, with attactions of Wedgewood, Burleigh, and Moorcroft to name but a few. The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery is a must for all pottery lovers, and gives an insight to the history behing the industry. Ideally located for Alton Towers theme park, Trentham Monkey Forest, Stapley Water gardens and Bridgemere, Stoke on trent has something for everyone.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for George Hotel Stoke in Stoke on Trent are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Old property needs a lot of money spending to update, threadbare carpets.
Nice, clean hotel, and friendly staff.