- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Ordered the butternut squash with goats cheese fritters -meal arrived no goats cheese ,waitress very apologetic chef had forgotten them,in t..."
"An atmospheric old inn with excellent food and drink (beer in particular). Smallish room with all mod-cons and sufficient parking - in the o..."
"The Lister Arms is a jewel in the heart of Malham. Easy access to wonderful walks in the Yorkshire Dales. We stayed just after New Year & it..."
"Lovely spacious room, massive bed. Good breakfast. Friendly helpful staff. We were upgraded on arrival and we were delighted. This place is..."
"Whilst this hotel is very nice and would be one I would certainly consider for a pleasant 'get away from it all' break, with a beautiful loc..."
About the hotel
After a long day exploring this breath-taking part of the world, you can return to your cosy en-suite accommodation and enjoy all the comforts of home. All our rooms have beautiful views overlooking the picturesque village green or the stunning Yorkshire Dales National Park. From your haven in the midst of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, you can simply relax and enjoy the tranquillity of it all - with only the noise of the morning birdsong to interrupt your thoughts.
And if your little ones struggle to drift off to the land of nod, we keep a copy of our favourite Children's Fairy tales at the bottom of the stairs, so feel free to borrow it and read them a bedtime story. After a peaceful night's sleep, wake up to the aroma of a freshly cooked breakfast made with delicious Yorkshire sausages, bacon and eggs from local suppliers or why not try our signature dish Eggs Benedict? Breakfasts at The Lister Arms are renowned for their hearty portions, so whether you're heading out walking or you're driving back home, our mouth watering home cooked food is guaranteed to set you up until at least lunchtime! Part of Thwaites Inns of Characters winners of Best Accommodation Operator at the 2013 Publican Awards. If you wish to bring your four-legged friend along, please let us know at the time of booking and we'll prepare your dog friendly room for you and your extra special guest! Please don't just arrive with your pooch as we might not be able to accommodate them in one of our designated rooms and we'd hate to have to turn you all away. Please be aware that a £15. 00 per stay charge is applicable for your dog to stay with us.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/12/2015 to 01/01/2016 - Please note there will be limited food service from 24th - 31st December 2015 please contact the Inn directly for more details and to book. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Poor quality of food
Ordered the butternut squash with goats cheese fritters -meal arrived no goats cheese ,waitress very apologetic chef had forgotten them,in the time it took him to cook them the meal was cold,an opology from him would have been appropriate Had previously stayed here,the food was good ?change of chef.
An atmospheric old inn with excellent food and drink (beer in particular).
Smallish room with all mod-cons and sufficient parking - in the off-season when we visited.