- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Overall experience good. We stayed the same time last year and would have liked to be remembered. Spa service was average as we we not ackno..."
"A really lovely summer break away at a super hotel in rural Somerset. Be stayed in a superior room with a four poster bed and a huge bathroo..."
"We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. The room we had was large with a 4 poster bed, however drawer storage was non existent. The general de..."
"We had a great time at Charlton house. The staff were friendly and efficient. The spa facilities also great. The room was lovely (Folly). Ve..."
"A wonderful hotel with outstanding service and facilities. The room was beautiful, the bathroom was incredible and the food delicious. It ma..."
About the hotel
A magnificent country hotel with a deserved reputation as one of the finest style hotels in the South West. Charlton House offers superior accommodation to suit a range of needs from the spacious Grand Suite and opulent four poster rooms with outside courtyards or balconies; to Duncan’s Den, designed by Mr Bannatyne himself, and small double rooms for short stay guests. Whether you’re looking for a touring base, business or conference facilities, a luxurious spa break or a simple stopover, Charlton House makes an unforgettable venue.
All rooms are Non Smoking and have free WiFi internet access.
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Charlton House in SHEPTON MALLET are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Overall experience good.
We stayed the same time last year and would have liked to be remembered. Spa service was average as we we not acknowledged whilst waiting for towels and not given flip flops or lockers. Massage was excellent. Nothing was explained about the use if the spa other than a little at check in. Food service at dinner was a little poor by male waiter who did not make us feel overly welcome. He did improve as the meal went on. We do enjoy staying at this hotel just prior to Christmas and do plan to again next year.
Romantic break away
A really lovely summer break away at a super hotel in rural Somerset.
Be stayed in a superior room with a four poster bed and a huge bathroom with a bath and shower big enough for two to share. This was my second visit and I love coming back to this hotel which manages to retain it's laid back country house style and charm. The staff are very attentive and eager to please. Looking forward to coming here again.