About the hotel
A very personal interpretation of what luxury should be, water, light and texture converge at Aguas de Ibiza. Ibiza revisited, an experience in luxury that combines exclusivity and Mediterranean hospitality. conveniently located in Santa Eulalia, with views on the marina and Formentera, Aguas de Ibiza offers 112 well appointed rooms and suites.
Aguas de Ibiza has been concieved as a sustainable Hotel, Saving, Optimizing and even Generating resoources creating one of the first ECOLUXURY properties. Sustainability is part of our DNA. An array of culinary experiences, from the La Sal restaurant featuring a revisited local cuisine to Alabastro Lounge where a new generation of tapas has been created. Sip a cocktail at one of our lounges, or just chill out in the sky at Air Ibiza, with stunning views on Formentera. Apart from unique materials, our rooms boast the latest technology, Bang&Olufsen entertainment centers, state of the art domotics to help you create your personal atmosphere. Recharge and get balanced at the Revival Wellness Center, a 2000 square meter complex, built around a holistic philosophy, an extensive list of treatments using muds from Formentera salts from Ibiza and revitalization with Posidonia. A private refuge to disconnect from the external world.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel website is very misleading
We booked a Junior Suite expecting 'panoramic sea views' as described on the hotel's website.
The room we received was on the first floor of the hotel and the only view we had was of the pool. I actually had to check with reception to make sure they had given us the right room. The receptionist seemed to know exactly what we meant when we said the room was very different to what is shown on their website - I'm guessing they must get that complaint a lot, however apparently there was nothing they could do as the hotel was fully booked. Do not be fooled by the pictures on this hotel's website - unless you are on the top two floors you will not have any sea view. Aside from that, the hotel was ok - but definitely not worth the ridiculous price tag. Breakfast was a little chaotic if you went down at peak times, but the food selection was ok although not to my boyfriend's tastes. The spa was nice but we had massages on our first day and they do not give you robes or flip-flops which I thought was standard these days in any decent spa (especially when you are paying EUR110 for a massage). The pool was not as big as I would have expected for a hotel this size, as a consequence the sun loungers were all taken fairly early on so we couldn't use it even if we had wanted to. Overall I would say there are probably much better value hotels in Ibiza, with a few tweaks this hotel could be great, but at the moment it's not quite at five star level and definitely not worth the price.