- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Took the rib eye steak on recommendation of the waiter not as good as he said. Breakfast first class...."
"I stayed in one of the junior suites so wasn't expecting anything great. I was pleasantly surprised to find a beautifully decorated room wit..."
"What a fantastic weekend. Went for a leisurely break with my Mum and that is exactly what we got. Food was fabulous, staff could not be more..."
"No sport shown in the hotel bar, But other than that it was an excellent stay and we would highly recommend. The facilities were top notch a..."
"I stay at this hotel regularly and as someone who spends over 100 nights in hotels every year the staff are the best I have ever come across..."
About the hotel
Affordable Luxury Without Compromise - in the Heart of Scotland If you are looking for great Scottish hospitality, award-winning food,stunning countryside and a luxurious country retreat, Knock Castle has it all. You could be in search of a quiet meal out together, a weekend break in the heart of Scotland, an unrivalled wedding venue or a great place for business - you'll find we offer exactly what you require and real value for money.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/07/2009 to 31/12/2009 - This property welcome pets, please contact the hotel concerning supplement charge The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Most Decidedly Not Worth The Money
Very poor amenities not worth the exorbitant room rate.
Toilet does not flush properly. Room Door does not lock because of cheap wood construction. Bedside drawers fall out because of cheap wood construction. Carpets old and used. No desk or table in the bedroom. Bathroom barely functional. Manager on duty refused a small bucket of ice when requested though we were the only guests in the hotel, witness the empty parking lot, empty dining room, empty bars, empty guest rooms. And worst of all charged 2% interest fee on $30 upgrade charge when the upgrade should have been waived as a gesture of courtesy when the hotel is running empty and as proof of customer retention. Breakfast was awful, frozen items heated, warmed over or fried, and served to guests. We are extremely disappointed by the lack of quality when we were expecting an exceptional castle stay experience. Definitely never recommending this property to friends or family. Will post unsatisfactory experience on trip advisor and other travel websites so that others don't waste their hard earned money. We even saw a family of four leaving the Knock Castle Hotel without booking their stay after inspecting all the rooms. Evidently they were more wise and discerning.