- 3 guest reviews
"Parking arrangements for car were chaotic - packed in like sardines. Did not realise before booking that Hotel used for period parking for h..."
"The hotel was clean and tidy.Ideal if you are traveling from gatwick Airport.Hotel bar was good and the room not a bad size comfy bed.Breakf..."
About the hotel
Cambridge Hotel Gatwick is a Grade II listed characteristic Hotel near Gatwick Airport with many Victorian features beautifully restored offering bed and breakfast facilities with on-site Gatwick Airport Parking at excellent value. Transfer costs £3. 00 per person for return, our guests can enjoy very high standards of services with a personal approach.
The comprehensive range of rooms include double / twin rooms, single rooms, and family rooms which can sleep up to 6 people all with en-suite facilities. You can dine in style in our highly acclaimed Kemal at the Cambridge Restaurant which serves finest Continental and Mediterrenean at its best. Or you can choose ta beverage in our charismatic Duke of the Cambridge Bar Lounge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Parking arrangements for car were chaotic - packed in like sardines.
Did not realise before booking that Hotel used for period parking for holiday industry. Understanding English language poor. Check in took far too long - about 25 minutes - they carried on with the belief that I was stopping over before going on holiday whereas I was attending a seminar in Gatwick.
Small room, open room door & it hit the bed.
Fortunately I was on business & alone but would have been tight with two adults. Received an alarm call at 2-45am even though I never asked for one. Breakfast was full English & was put in front of me before I was asked if I wanted an alternative ie; poached eggs & just toast.