- 5 guest reviews
"Nice room & good nights sleep , took us to & from gatwick very quickly , cheap stay & 14 days park , spot on...."
"Lovely listed building. Very clean and comfortable room. Did not eat there so cannot comment on food. Great customer service. Only fault was..."
About the hotel
Cambridge Hotel Gatwick is a Grade II listed characteristic Hotel near Gatwick Airport with many Victorian features beautifully restored offering bed and breakfast facilities with on-site Gatwick Airport Parking at excellent value. Transfer costs £3. 00 per person for return, our guests can enjoy very high standards of services with a personal approach.
The comprehensive range of rooms include double / twin rooms, single rooms, and family rooms which can sleep up to 6 people all with en-suite facilities. You can dine in style in our highly acclaimed Kemal at the Cambridge Restaurant which serves finest Continental and Mediterrenean at its best. Or you can choose ta beverage in our charismatic Duke of the Cambridge Bar Lounge.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Would stay there again
Nice room & good nights sleep , took us to & from gatwick very quickly , cheap stay & 14 days park , spot on.
After a coach trip and a 4 hour flightl from Rhodes, Arrived at Hotel 00.;45 in the morning tierd and exhausted the Car Park was full and eventually found a space to park after driving round for 10 mins as someone else was leaving, The guy at reception desk booked us in and told us where our room was he said "your ok with your bags arent you and if you want breakfast make sure your in breakfast room by 09.00 in the morning " so struggled on up stairs to our room, altho the room was clean it was very dated and the bed seemed small, there were stains on the celing where a leak of some sort had come through the celing, we could not sleep as we could hear every car and a inter city train going past hotel.
by 06.45 we had had enough and decided to leave and head home as there was no way we was to get any sleep at this hotel. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone that wanted a good night sleep and a bit of comfort because your not going to get it," Over priced and disappointed"