- 1 guest reviews
"The best hosts.. Made us very welcome even though we were late arrivals. Nothing too much trouble, they know the area so well , able to recc..."
About the hotel
Harmony House B&B overlooks the wild flower meadow in the centre of the quiet rural village of Stillingfleet. York and Selby are both about 6 miles away, yet Harmony House benefits from a peaceful country setting and is the perfect antidote to City Life. Harmony House is only 10 minute drive through the countryside to the park and ride at MacArthur Glen designer outlet.
All our rooms are ensuite and have complimentary hot and cold drinks with a mini fridge and fresh milk, flat screen TV and free infinity broadband and Egyptian cotton bedding. We strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Perfect for both holiday makers and business visitors alike we want you to relax and enjoy your stay with us. We cannot accommodate children in Harmony House but do offer a 2 room self-catering family room annex with continental breakfast hamper in its kitchen. Breakfast included in the b&b rate can be either a full English with locally sourced ingredients or lighter options such as eggs Benedict, smoked haddock vegetarian options or homemade porridge or waffles, fresh fruit, yoghurts and cereals to accompany. Paul and Hilary are happy to provide a midweek evening meal or weekend cold snack if you prefer not to venture out in the evening and you can invite guests or colleagues to join you. There are several excellent pubs and restaurants within 3 miles of stillingfleet if you prefer to drive. Hilary was trained at the Cordon Bleu school of cookery and has a small cookery school attached for small groups of friends or family The local bus 422 is every hour during the day ( except Sundays) which is timetabled 20 mins to York centre. We are close to Naburn Lock & Marina, Cawood, Escrick and Elvington airfield . Access to York racecourse & York University is easier being on the south side of York. Sustrans 65cycleway Sherburn Aero Club , Leeds airport and Squires bike cafe within 10 miles. Harmony house has an interesting history and has played a central part of village life. Some parts of Harmony House date back to the 17th century yet has been renovated to accommodate a modern day lifestyle. Our doors are locked at 1 am unless otherwise agreed in order not to disturb fellow guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice house in quiet location but on doorstep to york.
The best hosts..
Made us very welcome even though we were late arrivals. Nothing too much trouble, they know the area so well , able to reccomend best places to go out for meal. Lots of little touches in the room a large hotel would not have. Will definately book to stay again for longer.