- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"We stayed in the castle itself. Great views and a stunning building. Everyone at the hotel was very helpful and polite...."
"We stayed in one of the coach house rooms that have a great view of the castle, room was very clean and comfortable, with a large bathroom...."
"Staff were very attentive, room was very comfortable with the luxury of ground coffee and homemade shortbread...."
"Excellent location with helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff. I visited for one night with my wife to celebrate our wedding anniversary..."
"Langley Castle has proved to be everything we had hoped and expected. The whole experience starts as you enter the driveway, followed by ten..."
About the hotel
Genuine 14th castle set in a 12-acre woodland estate with brush-mown lawns restored to a magnificent and comfortable hotel. Langley is perfect for discovering the delights of Hadrian’s Wall and other local attractions. The exclusive nature of the castle makes Langley the perfect destination to be pampered in unique surroundings.
Winner of the One North East tourism awards for ‘Best Small Hotel 2006’, gaining Silver in the 2007 national finals.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed in the castle itself.
Great views and a stunning building. Everyone at the hotel was very helpful and polite.
Relaxing stay in beautiful suroundings
We stayed in one of the coach house rooms that have a great view of the castle, room was very clean and comfortable, with a large bathroom.
Room has two easy chairs as well as the bed and wardrobes, the grounds are lovely with seats to sit out when the weather is fine, all staff are helpful and friendly and the breakfast is plentiful. We will return.