- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Ron was fine prob a little over priced but we're happy enough The cod and pizza from bar menu very good only let down food wise was hot food..."
"It was our 40th wedding ann. we had been told about Hodson Bay by our friends.unfortunately it rained for our 2 day stay.My wife and I went..."
"I cannot fault this resort it was the last night of my tour. My room 641 great fantastic view i would stay here again no hesitation..."
"Lovely hotel. Everything was great and surrounding area beautiful. Great view over the lake from hotel. Very enjoyable stay...."
About the hotel
The luxury 4 star Hodson Bay Hotel & Spa is beautifully situated on the shores of Lough Ree in the heart of Ireland’s Lake district. Luxurious facilities include superbly appointed bedrooms, two superb restaurants, lively Waterfront Bar and Carvery plus extensive Health and Leisure facilities including a 20m deck level swimming pool with hydrotherapy features, children’s pool, steam room and sauna plus a state of the art gym. Hodson Retreat houses a new wing of luxury guest accommodation, created with the guests every comfort in mind, the Retreat has to be experienced to be believed.
The Spa at Hodson Bay offers an extensive menu of classic, signature and alternative treatments which are complemented by a unique thermal suite and a relaxation room overlooking Lough Ree.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good location good food
Ron was fine prob a little over priced but we're happy enough The cod and pizza from bar menu very good only let down food wise was hot food at breakfast Was tasteless but can't complain have a good selection of continental as well Can be a very busy place even in March .
Beware taxis to town 8 euro difference cost my partner
I. And out
Hodson Bay Hotel & Spa