- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Good points - Great customer service, friendly approachable staff - Great food, breakfast was excellent - Great location for events at the 0..."
"I stay away 2 to 3 time a week and I am fed up of soulless budget hotels so take a leap of faith and look out these great value pubs with ro..."
"My boyfriend and I stayed here for his 24th birthday as we were seeing McBusted at the 02. It was in the most perfect location for the 02, j..."
"10 out 10 fantastic..."
"Good Value Room. Food Superb. Fantastic location for access to the O2..."
About the hotel
The Pilot isn’t just one of the best pubs in Greenwich – it’s also one of the area’s best hotels. Ten beautiful boutique bedrooms provide stylish accommodation near the O2 Arena, with each room home to little luxuries like mp3 docks and coffee machines. Our rooms also provide amazing views of the O2 and nearby Canary Wharf.
If you’re looking to stay with us on the night of a big show or event, we recommend booking as early as possible. As one of the nearest hotels to the O2 Arena, our rooms tend to go well in advance – so don’t delay and miss out. All our room rates below include breakfast and parking
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Pilot Inn in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Good points - Great customer service, friendly approachable staff - Great food, breakfast was excellent - Great location for events at the 02, literally a 5 minute walk until you are at the entrance.
Close to the tube and travel links
- Good value for money
- Lots of resturants at the 02, cinema, westfield shopping centre only 20 minutes away on tube
- Nice, clean room. Good size for 2 adults. Everything you need. Great ipod dock so you can play music on good quality speakers. Bed was amazing and very comfortable. Bathroom was lovely, well kept,, great shower
- Great relaxing atmosphere in beautiful pub. There is a garden like area down below where you can sit outside and one higher up aswell so great for sunny days. Loads of green outside so can lie outside and sunbathe in peace very easily. - Loads of parking for those of you that drive
- Great, fast internet
- Very nice decor in pub/hotel, very well kept
- No room service
- It is a pub as well so occasionally there is a tiny bit of noise but nothing to worry about
- No sky tv and tv in room was small. Freeview - signal wasn't great.
Overall I would definitely stay here again and recommend others to stay here, especially if attending an event at the O2 arena - its perfect!
I stay away 2 to 3 time a week and I am fed up of soulless budget hotels so take a leap of faith and look out these great value pubs with rooms and this is one of them