- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"A fabulous find for a night out on the river. Handy for tube, 02 and riverboat service. The room was great with quirky and original decor th..."
"The hotel was selected for its close location to the 02 arena. It was great not having to get on a tube at the end of an evening out. The br..."
"We really enjoyed staying here and will be returning. It has a lovely quirky atmosphere...."
"Good points - Great customer service, friendly approachable staff - Great food, breakfast was excellent - Great location for events at the 0..."
"I stay away 2 to 3 time a week and I am fed up of soulless budget hotels so take a leap of faith and look out these great value pubs with ro..."
About the hotel
The Pilot isn’t just one of the best pubs in Greenwich – it’s also one of the area’s best hotels. Ten beautiful boutique bedrooms provide stylish accommodation near the O2 Arena, with each room home to little luxuries like mp3 docks and coffee machines. Our rooms also provide amazing views of the O2 and nearby Canary Wharf.
If you’re looking to stay with us on the night of a big show or event, we recommend booking as early as possible. As one of the nearest hotels to the O2 Arena, our rooms tend to go well in advance – so don’t delay and miss out. All our room rates below include breakfast and parking
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
A real gem near the O2
A fabulous find for a night out on the river.
Handy for tube, 02 and riverboat service. The room was great with quirky and original decor throughout the whole pub. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. Would definitely book again.
Excellent Location for 02 arena & Lovely Breakfast
The hotel was selected for its close location to the 02 arena.
It was great not having to get on a tube at the end of an evening out. The breakfast was scrummy with a good selection and it was in a nice light orangery style room at the back of the inn. The inn is individual which is good but I've marked it down a little because the room is on the small side so the bed is very close to the bathroom door which is frosted glass and doesn't do much to hide any noises coming from the bathroom. I stayed here with my sister so although this aspect wasn't pleasant it was still okay but I wouldn't have felt comfortable staying with a friend.