- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"We stayed on a Saturday night was warned by the reception that they had karaoke 12 midnight. But we did not really hear anything from that w..."
"My room was perfectly adequate and clean. But it was up two flights of stairs and down two long corridors. I am a reasonably fit 68 year old..."
"Was slightly worried about possible noise from bar, but didn't hear a thing, even when a live band was playing Excellent location, 5 min wal..."
"The breakfast was of good quality and well cooked. The problem was that it was served up almost cold as there was insufficient heat being ap..."
About the hotel
The New Inn Hotel is situated in the heart of Gloucester and dates back to the 14th-century, it is considered to be the finest medieval galleried inn in Britain and has been beautifully restored and refurbished. There are 33 ensuite rooms featuring exposed beams & original features, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The Grill Restaurant serves a carvery and British menu in charming surroundings.
There are 4 bars, including the award-winning Real Ale Bar, offering up to 12 cask ales. There is also a coffee shop serving homemade cakes and speciality teas. This historical building was used by pilgrims visiting Gloucester Cathedral, which is just 300 metres away. East Gate Shopping Centre is just 2 minutes’ walk away, and Gloucester Railway Station is a 5-minute walk. Cheltenham is less than 10 miles away and Cotswold villages surround the area.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 15/06/2014 to 29/01/2021 - Please note that last check in is 9PM - unless pre-arranged Live loud music Fri & Sat until midnight. nightclub open -2am Park at BRUTON WAY car park - opposite railway station The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel in need of TLC
We stayed on a Saturday night was warned by the reception that they had karaoke 12 midnight.
But we did not really hear anything from that was noise from outside but it's a city centre hotel so you kind of have to expect that. As for the hotel is very old, very quirky and very clean. It could do with some TLC though. Staff were friendly and food good.
New Inn Hotel