- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Like all hotels in Edinburgh, the Hilton doubles its prices during busy periods. I spent 5 nights in Munich in a better quality hotel for £4..."
"Staff were great. We arrived early morning, before the rooms were ready. But they let us use another room to change and stored our luggage s..."
"This is a very nice hotel when you have to take a flight the following morning. Great location, very comfortable...."
"Excellent accomodation.Very convenient for airport...."
"Staff brilliant. Very small double bed would opt for twin beds next time...."
About the hotel
The conveniently located Hilton Edinburgh Airport hotel is a ten minute walk from Edinburgh Airport or two minutes by shuttle which is a complimentary service offered. This Edinburgh hotel is 20 minutes from the historic city center and within easy reach of popular attractions such as Edinburgh Zoo, Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street and Our Dynamic Earth. The central Edinburgh Waverley railway station is just 25 minutes away by Airlink Bus.
Enjoy a memorable dining experience at The Space. The Hilton Edinburgh Airport hotel's innovative dining venue merges a restaurant, bar and lounge into a single cohesive space. Stay connected in The Space with complimentary WiFi, technological outlets, mobile charging stations and Bluetooth connectivity. Business is easy at the Hilton Edinburgh Airport hotel with 22 versatile meeting rooms accommodating 2-300 people, a business center and WiFi internet access in the lounge area. Stay active in this Edinburgh hotel by swimming laps in the heated indoor pool. Enjoy a workout in the fully equipped fitness center and unwind in the steam room and sauna.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in public areas , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 04/08/2016 to 30/12/2016 - We would like to advise our guests that we will re-brand to become DoubleTree by Hilton in Winter 2016. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Like all hotels in Edinburgh, the Hilton doubles its prices during busy periods.
I spent 5 nights in Munich in a better quality hotel for £430 and one night in the Hilton for £245!!
Very helpful staff
Staff were great.
We arrived early morning, before the rooms were ready. But they let us use another room to change and stored our luggage so we could enjoy the city. We didn't check in until long after mid-night, but that was no problem for the staff.