- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"The room was OK for the money as it was cheap, however, I needed to get to sleep early but this was impossible as I had to contend with the..."
"Good value for money, I would definitely stay there again...."
"I needed a room for two nights but after plans changed the hotel/late rooms were very helpful and helped to cancel the second night. The ro..."
"Great value for money...."
"Room was in a house that was detached from hotel, had to walk down the road to get to it, has single bed and ensuite , shower head needs des..."
About the hotel
Please check-in at BUCKINGHAM HOTEL (next door) and we will provide keys and directions to your room. Rooms are a short walk away in another house. Contractors Hotel rooms are only suitable for contractors working in the local area.
Rooms are near High Wycombe town centre, All of the rooms have en-suite power shower, tea/coffee facilities, TV, free Wi-Fi and free car parking. Some rooms have access to a shared kitchen. Contractors Apartment have kitchen facilities including fridge and microwave.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap, good value room
The room was OK for the money as it was cheap, however, I needed to get to sleep early but this was impossible as I had to contend with the noise of a banging door from a neighbour's room.
Also as this room was in the roof of the building it was easy to hit your head on the sloping ceilings.
Good value for money, I would definitely stay there again.