- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Amazing quest house, gorgeous inside and out. Close to town centre so easy to get everywhere. Would definitely stay again and recommend anyo..."
"Very welcoming, clean cozy and the food was excellent...."
"Breakfast,Location to City Centre and cleanliness of room are good. Room size (en-suite) is so small for couple. Inadequate space to open 2..."
"Guesthouse was absolutely amazing. The owners were more than helpful. The family room was perfect and decorated beautifully and the beds wer..."
"Conveniently located to both the centre of town and the university, with a marvellous breakfast and kind hosts. My double en suite room was..."
About the hotel
The Braeside Guesthouse is a Grade II listed building at the heart of Exeter City Centre. It is very close to the High Street, Guildhall, Exeter Cathedral and the University. It is in walking distance to Exeter College, the new state of the art Princesshay complex, Guildhall Shopping Centre and Harlequins Center,The Braeside is also in walking distance from the Central and St Davids Railway Stations and Exeter Coach Station nearby, also Odeon and Vue Cinemas.
Exeter Airport is approximately 5 miles from the guesthouse.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing quest house, gorgeous inside and out.
Close to town centre so easy to get everywhere. Would definitely stay again and recommend anyone to stay.
Very welcoming, clean cozy and the food was excellent.