- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"West Lodge Park is a haven of comfort and calm set in beautiful green park lands yet only a 40 minute Tube ride to the West End. Staff are w..."
"Have stayed twice now whilst travelling for work - very welcoming, cosy rooms and very nice breakfast...."
"Just what we wanted...."
"Little pricey could have included breakfast...."
"Booked last minute as nearby as Pendley Manor was full but glad we got to see this hotel. Pleasant grounds and Chestnut Lodge was comfortabl..."
About the hotel
West Lodge Park is a stunning country house hotel set in 35 acres of tranquil parkland, yet just 12 miles from Central London and a mile from J24 of the M25. Awarded the highest AA rating of any 4 star hotel in the area, the family run West Lodge Park presents itself as the ideal base for those seeking peaceful accommodation without sacrificing easy accessibility to North London and Hertfordshire. The hotel boasts 59 en suite bedrooms, all of which are individually decorated.
Some rooms have four-poster beds, others have their own terrace or overlook the extensive gardens. All rooms offer modern comforts such as wireless internet and satellite tv, combined with traditional furnishings that provide luxurious levels of relaxation. Guests are treated to the beautiful far reaching views on offer in the 35 acres of surrounding land: a treat to begin your day to when you open the curtains in the morning. The Mary Beale Restaurant and Terrace Bar is named after the stunning art work of Britain's first professional woman painter. The Executive chef and his team offer a memorable dining experience with traditional and brave new gastronomic delights on the menu, as well as delicious lighter meals and snacks for those with smaller appetites. The AA Rosette Restaurant has been extensively refurbished to a high standard, incorporating a contemporary feel alongside the original paintings and splendid views of the beautiful grounds. During your stay at West Lodge Park you can explore the beautiful parkland which is home to the National Collection of Hornbeams, as well as over 800 different shrubs and trees from around the world. An ideal location for weddings or special occasions, the hotel can also cater for small and large conferences in one of their sunny syndicate rooms. The 35 acres surrounding the hotel form part of the Enfield Chase, an oasis of open space, wonderful views, and peace and quiet within the M25. The nearby area boasts many towns and cities conveniently close for both business and leisure links, including Barnet, Luton, Watford, Enfield, St Albans and, most notable, London. The major airports of Luton, Stansted and Heathrow are all within a short journey, while nearby venues and places of interest include Hatfield House, Trent Park, Arsenal's Emirates Stadium and the famous Wembley Stadium. Please Note: Extra beds are only available in the Executive room type.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet, Quad Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/06/2012 to 30/06/2021 - Please Note: Extra beds are only available in the Executive room type. The LateRooms.com rates for West Lodge Park in Hadley Wood are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Traditional values with all mod cons !
West Lodge Park is a haven of comfort and calm set in beautiful green park lands yet only a 40 minute Tube ride to the West End.
Staff are welcoming and understand how to look
after you ..the food is exquisite..rooms are superbly appointed with every little detail that you could
wish for when away from home. I was delighted to find myself staying in room 50 The Hadley Suite which was a wonderful treat after a long working day. Highly recommended for a calm stay in a historic building with all creature comforts catered for . Scrumptious breakfasts - friendly, helpful staff and such a good night's sleep !
Lovely hotel, friendly staff and good value
Have stayed twice now whilst travelling for work - very welcoming, cosy rooms and very nice breakfast.