This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
During the 1800s and early 1900s, the Villa fulfills its role as a place of relaxation where the owners,who counted among them a Roman family of noble descent, used to spend relaxing and pleasant holidays and always doing a bit of hunting. The Villa is surrounded by the "Moutan Botanical Centre" where Chinese peonies are grown. In the surrounding 15 hectares over 200.
000 shrubby peonies from approximately 600 different varieties create a unique collection and an enchanting landscape. It is far away from the frantic pace of everyday life, where the day can be spent resting, enjoying the local cultural sights or relaxing in the panoramic indoor pool always at guests' disposal.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Smoking allowed in public areas , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet