- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Accomodation was good. we stayed in the Kings section of the hotel (5th floor) and were comfortable. Some noise at night - possibly due to a..."
"My second stay here and it continues to keep its high standard. Staff are great and the accommodation is simply fantastic. I really wouldnt..."
"Fantastic quality all round. prestige rooms of a very high quality and staff are very helpful. Great breakfast buffet..."
"very good service free up grade for wifes birthday great emperor room. going back to see it in summer..."
"The hotel is excellent , the room was great the bed was comfy the bathroom was also fantastic The only thing that let the stay down was the..."
About the hotel
WINNERS OF THE CHESHIRE LARGE HOTEL OF THE YEAR OPEN NOW the brand new Secret Sanctuary Spa facility at the Best Western Premier Queen Hotel. From mid June you can now enhance your stay and book one of our luxurious and relaxing Beauty and Holistic Treatments with the Secret Sanctuary - exclusive to the Best Western Premier Queen Hotel. The Kings Executive rooms at the Best Western Queen offer stunning 5 star accommodation facilities with bedrooms enjoying individually designed themed bedrooms, free wireless and wired internet access, full entertainment system including satellite television CD and iPod players, oversized bedrooms and bathrooms, power showers, 24 hour deluxe room service and many more truly memorable added extras to make for a quite unforgettable stay.
In addition the Kings at the Queen offers the "Kings' Quarters" - a VIP executive club bar and lounge on the ground floor, a chic new place to enjoy early evening drinks, cool cocktails, light snacks and is guaranteed to be the happening place in Chester. These new designer led facilities located as part of the current Queen Hotel site enjoys the best of both worlds as our clients can also benefit from the existing Queen Hotel bars restaurants and award winning service. Dont forget to have a look at our Best Western Premier Queen Hotel for Victorian Splendor
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Stay at the Queen hotel, Chester
Accomodation was good.
we stayed in the Kings section of the hotel (5th floor) and were comfortable. Some noise at night - possibly due to a large wedding party there on the Saturday night. We were able to gain access to our room before the usual time as it was ready early. Food in the restaurant (King's quarters grill) was excellent if a little pricey.
The room was very.
Ice bathroom a little dirty in the shower and around the bath. I felt it was quite expensive for the size of the room,have stayed in best westerns before paid less for a bigger room.