- 5 guest reviews
"This is a beautiful hotel, ideally located in Christchurch for exploring. I stayed in a Queen room which was spacious, tastefully decorated..."
"for whatever reason you come to Christchurch the Kings Arms is the perfect place to stay, impeccable service from very friendly staff, excel..."
"Very smart but relaxed hotel. Would recommend to family and friends...."
"a quality hotel, very classy and in a prime position in christchurch..."
About the hotel
An excellent boutique hotel on Dorset's World Heritage Coast, The Kings Arms Hotel is located in the centre of Christchurch overlooking its Victorian bowling green and castle ruins. The hotel has a handsome Georgian facade with an elegant entrance. Once inside, the interiors are beautifully styled using a combination of classic and contemporary fabrics and furnishings.
The ambience is comfortable and relaxed, the staff are willing and friendly, and it's nice to see that the place doesn't take itself too seriously. The bedrooms range from bronze to platinum which means you can choose a room to suit your purpose and budget, whether you're using nearby Bournemouth Airport, exploring the Dorset coast or planning a romantic break. There are iPod docking stations and free Wi-Fi in every bedroom. The Kings Arms Hotel also has an award-winning restaurant, which has been awarded a prestigious Michelin Bib Gourmand for two consecutive years. The restaurant is known for carefully sourcing local ingredients, including wonderful produce from The New Forest and seafood from the south coast. The latest addition to the Kings Arms is 'The Bar', a vibrant and modern venue that boasts an exciting 15 Mile Cocktail Menu, with a Kings twist on classic favourites, including the 'Britini' and a 'Once Upon a Cosmo'. The Bar's contemporary atmosphere shifts from day to night with ease. Featuring an elegant pewter-top bar, surrounded by plush stools, relaxed stylish furnishings, and sleek lighting, The Bar is a great place to catch up with a friend, or head to for pre-dinner drinks. The Kings Hotel is ideally situated for exploring Dorset and the surrounding area, including the Heritage Coast, The New Forest, many ancient sites and associations with the likes of Thomas Hardy and T E Lawrence.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 16/09/2008 to 31/12/2021 - Should your method of payment be a Credit Card, an additional credit card fee of £2.50 will be added to your booking at the payment stage. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Average Hotel with an amazing breakfast
We were allocated a small room on the 3rd floor which was basically a sauna ontop of the hotel.
Rooms were not soundproofed so your neighbours may as well been in the same room as you. Location in Christchurch is very good. However the breakfast was excellent, plenty of choice and extremely tasty!
Wonderful hotel in every way
This is a beautiful hotel, ideally located in Christchurch for exploring.
I stayed in a Queen room which was spacious, tastefully decorated and with one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in. The food in the restaurant was exceptional, and the staff throughout the hotel and restaurant were attentive, friendly and helpful. The bar was busy but it had a great atmosphere and the cocktails were delicious. All in all a fabulous stay, thank you.