- 13 guest reviews
"Accommodation was spotlessly clean, an old house with lots of character. Was chilly when we arrived but soon warmed up with the central heat..."
"The apartment was spacious and accommodated our needs very well. Near shops and restaurants location excellent...."
"An absolutely lovely overnight stay. Such a refreshing change from a standard hotel environment. The apartments are located on a quiet, st..."
"Great area and great apartment. Staff really friendly and close to city centre. We will definitely stay here many times again...."
"My husband and I were very happy with our accommodation and this was the first time we had ever stayed in serviced accommodation. The accomm..."
About the hotel
Situated in Windsor Park, our self-catering apartments have free Wi-Fi, on a peaceful tree-lined avenue in the university area of Belfast. The famous Lisburn Road is on our doorstep, where plenty of bars, cafes, shops and restaurants can be found. Belfast itself also offers plenty of museums, Theatres, cinemas, restaurants to suit everyone.
Rail and bus links are within walking distance. A regular bus service takes 5 minutes to reach the city centre. Walking into the city centre can take approx. 30 mins. Each apartment includes a well-equipped kitchen, bathroom and shower, double bed, spacious living room with a 32 or 42- inch LCD TV and DVD player. Other services include child-minding, ironing, and beauty therapies on request. Please Note: We do not accept bookings from groups of more than 4 people.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/07/2008 to 31/12/2017 - Please contact Victoria Apartments 1 hour prior to arrival to arrange key collection The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Apartment with character
Accommodation was spotlessly clean, an old house with lots of character.
Was chilly when we arrived but soon warmed up with the central heating on. Slight noise from apartment above in the night which may have been a washing machine whirring away over our bedroom. John very welcoming and helpful. Stayed just two nights for daughter's graduation - was within a brisk walk of university. Everything very spacious. Recommend Maggie Mays near Uni for good food if you don't feel like cooking.
The apartment was spacious and accommodated our needs very well.
Near shops and restaurants location excellent.