This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the Upper Inn Valley between Imst and Telfs, our traditional inn is a 16th-century farmhouse with vaulted halls, yet with all modern comforts in the rooms. Ideally located in the town center, our inn with its historic ambiance is an excellent starting point for many excursions in the Kühtai, the Ötz Valley and the Pitz Valley. In winter a free ski bus takes you to the Kühtai ski area (at 2,020 metres).
Sunbathe in the extensive garden while your children play on the swings and slides, or make friends with the farm animals. Breakfast is served between 07:30 and 10:00. A guest kitchen can be used by our guests free of charge. Half-board is available for stays of more than 3 days. The popular, well-known Inntal cycling route runs past our hotel, and cyclists are always welcome. Only a 3-minute drive away is the Zisterzienserstift (Cistercian Monastery) in Stams. The hotel accepts reservations only up to 24 hours before arrival. Breakfast and Taxes are included.
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet