- 82 guest reviews
"2-day stay in fantastic location on best bay in Jersey - great view and beach. Beach is across the road, but the road is quiet with little t..."
"A traditionally old fashioned hotel that appears to uphold forgotten values. Wonderful dining facilities and a very well equipped gymnasium..."
"An excellent hotel in a beautiful location..."
"The service at the hotel was excellent, and the staff were helpful when we needed a hand to get anything. The spa facilities were brilliant,..."
"Lovely welcoming independent hotel, great staff, super gym and a smart heated pool in the grounds, very relaxing for a short break...."
About the hotel
First founded in the 19th Century, St Brelade's Bay Hotel truly has a special location, set in 5 acres of stunning gardens and overlooking one of the most beautiful beaches in the Channel Islands. The hotel is steeped in history and has been welcoming guests for many years. The entire hotel was lovingly and lavishly refurbished over the past few years to the highest standard.
The hotel has 74 beautiful well appointed bedrooms and 5 suites with styles to suit everyone from families to romantics. Our front rooms offer superb sea views that won't disappoint and rooms overlooking the stunning gardens and swimming pool have a feeling of elegance throughout. Set in our gardens we have two heated outdoor swimming pools, one especially for the children, a tennis court and a children's play area. Dining is mainly based around our Bay Restaurant, where the Head Chef and his team prepare a wide choice of food using local produce. Our Petit Port Cafe is based in our garden and enjoys views over our swimming pool and Bay in the background, emphasis is placed on the outdoor with most of the offerings being prepared on the outdoor grill.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Bowls, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Very good 4star hotel, lots going for it
2-day stay in fantastic location on best bay in Jersey - great view and beach.
Beach is across the road, but the road is quiet with little traffic.
Service very good, staff all helpful, friendly and well trained. Gym facility as good as any I've seen in a hotel anywhere. Spa facilities also looked good. Garden / pool facilities excellent - lovely garden, lots of good quality sun loungers, copious supply of towels, pleasant terrace bar plus ice cream / soft drink kiosk. Hotel refurbed in last 2-3 years. Public areas and rooms all very nicely finished good quality furnishings, nice fabrics. We had lunch, which was excellent - asked for crab salad which wasn't on the menu - no problem, offered with half a lobster as well, served outside on the terrace. We were unlucky with an unusual room glitch - irrigation system overzealous, flowers above our balcony dripping furiously and waking us up at 5am. The one let-down was breakfasts. These were not up to the standard of the rest of the offer at this hotel - not up to modern standards in terms of variety, quality/freshness or presentation. Predominantly standard cooked breakfast getting a bit tired under the warming lamps, plus bog-standard packeted cereals and a token cheese/ham offer. On the first morning I wasn't offered or aware of a breakfast menu, and was pretty scathing about what was on offer. The second day I saw the menu, with more choice. The smoked haddock and poached eggs I asked for were spot on. In a lesser hotel, I would have shrugged off the breakfast, but I felt disappointed for the hotel as much as for us, as they were doing so well on every other count. I had a constructive chat on these two points with the manager as we checked out. They were already actioning the dripping flower pot issue before we left, while he explained that the culinary offer is evolving in line with the general modernisation of the hotel which has clearly taken place in the last few years: some changes had recently been made to breakfasts, more were planned and suggestions were welcomed. All-in-all a positive experience, which added to an excellent short break.
St Brelade's Bay Hotel
A traditionally old fashioned hotel that appears to uphold forgotten values.
Wonderful dining facilities and a very well equipped gymnasium and health spa. Recommended to anyone who seeks peace and old fashioned attention to detail.