- 17 guest reviews
"Lovely evening at Kirkby House. Staff very friendly and helpful - couldn't do enough for us. Room was spacious and clean with large double b..."
"Amazing place !! wonderful food, lovely staff who couldn't do enough for us and made us feel very relaxed. Would recommend this place to any..."
"a lovely location, a rural feel, yet not too far from leicester. enjoyed the peaceful surroundings...."
"Absolutley fabulous weekend at this place. We didn't think it could measure up to the previous weekend but how wrong were we. It seems that..."
About the hotel
Kirkby House offers traditional 18th century charm with modern standards and is located on the Leicestershire - Warwickshire border near to Hinckley and within walking distance to Kirkby Mallory Race Circuits. Taking a short drive you can find the historical Battle of Bosworth visitors centre, Twycross Zoo, The Ashby Canal & Castle, Bosworth Park and many more attractions. Kirkby House located just 7 miles from Leicester and 10 miles from Coventry, and is close enough to the transport networks allowing access to Birmingham (25mins), Coventry (20mins), Leicester (15 mins), Derby (25mins) and Rugby (20 mins) quickly.
Please note the Farmhouse restaurant & bar is closed on sundays.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Jacuzzi , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2012 to 01/01/2021 - VANS & LORRY'S: Arch way to car park clearance height of 8 foot. Check-in From 4pm daily. Restaurant & Bar closed Sunday night A small charge of £1.50 is made for payments made by any form of card The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely evening at Kirkby House.
Staff very friendly and helpful - couldn't do enough for us. Room was spacious and clean with large double bed and single too. Ensuite had shower. Free internet, though this wasn't great as kept losing signal. We ate in the restaurant. Food was very good and service was wonderful. As a bonus when they found out it was our wedding anniversary we were offered a drink on the house. All in all an enjoyable stay.
Amazing place !.
lovely staff who couldn't do enough for us and made us feel very
relaxed. Would recommend this place to anyone.