- 19 guest reviews
"I normally stay in one of the big chain overnight hotel providers like Premier Inn, but because there were no rooms available in any of thes..."
"My experience was a quick overnight stop. I was greeted by jolly staff and an upgrade! My room was of a generous proportions, a jacuzzi bath..."
"Lovely evening at Kirkby House. Staff very friendly and helpful - couldn't do enough for us. Room was spacious and clean with large double b..."
"Amazing place !! wonderful food, lovely staff who couldn't do enough for us and made us feel very relaxed. Would recommend this place to any..."
About the hotel
Kirkby House offers traditional 18th century charm with modern standards and is located on the Leicestershire - Warwickshire border near to Hinckley and within walking distance to Kirkby Mallory Race Circuits. Taking a short drive you can find the historical Battle of Bosworth visitors centre, Twycross Zoo, The Ashby Canal & Castle, Bosworth Park and many more attractions. Kirkby House located just 7 miles from Leicester and 10 miles from Coventry, and is close enough to the transport networks allowing access to Birmingham (25mins), Coventry (20mins), Leicester (15 mins), Derby (25mins) and Rugby (20 mins) quickly.
Please note the Farmhouse restaurant & bar is closed on sundays.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Jacuzzi, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 23:00
- Up to 17 years old
- 01/01/2012 to 01/01/2021 - VANS & LORRY'S: Arch way to car park clearance height of 8 foot. Check-in From 4pm daily. Restaurant & Bar closed Sunday night A small charge of £1.50 is made for payments made by any form of card The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A nice place to stay
I normally stay in one of the big chain overnight hotel providers like Premier Inn, but because there were no rooms available in any of these I was forced to look wider afield and I am glad I did, the large premier inns of this world are ok but it's nice to stay somewhere where the people are nice, the place is relaxing and the food (breakfast in my case) is served to you fresh and not buffet style
Great place to stay near Mallory Park Circuit
My experience was a quick overnight stop.
I was greeted by jolly staff and an upgrade. My room was of a generous proportions, a jacuzzi bath and all the little niceties you'd expect in a hotel room. The room was clean and comfortable but a little dated and probably better described as 'with character!'. I at in the restaurant that night, choosing the steak pie which was home made and delicious. A few beers in the bar after and a good nights sleep, I felt most welcome. A delicious full english breakfast in the morning set me up for my day ahead. In summary, a great place to stay with good food and nice people. I'll be back when I'm in the area again!