About the hotel
Situated in the trendy and lively Marais district and member of the Chain Les Hôtels France Patrimoine, the hotel offers 41 rooms and junior suites in a very cosy setting. Hôtel Turenne Le Marais benefits from a central location, near Place des Vosges, La Bastille, Notre Dame and the Picasso Museum. It welcomes you in a warm and home-away-from-home atmosphere
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 03/07/2015 to 31/12/2024 - PLEASE NOTE!!! THE HOTEL OPERATES CITY TAX WHICH IS 1.65 € PER PERSON PER NIGHT The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Turenne Le Marais
Service was great but the triple room was limited as the third bed was in the entrance and could not be described as a bedroom at all.
This was a double room with a third camp bed squeezed in.
What an amazing fresh experience! Hospitality and friendliness of note. All staff were helpful
Everyone spoke English and after the first night we also received glasses for our drink already in the room on arrival.
Although the rooms are small it is super neat and clean. The area perfect with the St Paul Metro station close by.
Toiletries and robes provided with clean fresh proper towels and WiFi.
Safe area and walking distance (even with luggage) to train and bus stops.