- 2 guest reviews
"In spite of having requested a quiet room on a floor with a lift, I was put on the top floor, Room 502 which one can only reach via a treach..."
About the hotel
The Vaneau Saint Germain hotel, the hotel of charm 3 stars, in the heart of Paris Rive gauche, is surrounded with luxurious shops, with art galleries, with famous bars, with bookshops the atmosphere of the hotel is just like this spirit "Left bank": a decoration(set) of character, elegant lines and an atmosphere acutely sophisticated.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Vaneau Saint Germain in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Too many Stairs
In spite of having requested a quiet room on a floor with a lift, I was put on the top floor, Room 502 which one can only reach via a treacherous curving staircase.
On arrival a receptionist took my bag up and fixed the Wifi onto my mobile (v helpful this), but when I left I had to lug my bag down said staircase to the lift on the 4th floor. No mean feat this. Having said that my room was tiny but fit for purpose, spotlessly clean, comfortable bed and a cute little Juliet balcony. The air con was efficient so I kept my windows closed and was not remotely bothered by any noise on Rue de Sèvres. I would only go back if guaranteed a room below thé 5th floor, but with that as a given, this hotel is great for a short stay in a fab location
The hotel is brilliantly positioned and is quite sweet.
Rooms are not massive, but then they never are in Paris. Staff are lovely and friendly. However, there is one big downside. Unfortunately when they built the hotel there wasn't a Carrefour (cite) opposite. Now there is. While this means access to fruit and veg, it also means horrendously noisy deliveries for most of the night and really ramping up from 5am. The noise was deafening. I had to put headphones on and that still didn't do it. I'm afraid it just ruined the whole experience. I feel sorry for the hotel actually, it is not their fault, but I won't be staying there again.