- 10 guest reviews
"A small hotel with everything we needed-spacious, comfortable bedrooms, a varied and interesting restaurant menu, high quality, beautifully..."
"Beautifully appointed and really relaxing. Friendly, helpful service and local advice. Sitting on a comfortable bed whilst looking out of a..."
"Extremely comfortable bed. Dinner was of excellent quality from a very interesting menu. Service, mostly from young people, was first class..."
"I booked the Cartford Inn for a 2 night stay to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. It was a surprise for my wife and I wanted something..."
"All round excellent family run hotel with good service, very interesting menu and the room we stayed in (number 8) was superb. Would return..."
About the hotel
The Cartford Inn is a 17th century coaching inn nestling on the banks of the River Wyre on Lancashire’s Fylde Coast. Newly refurbished in 2007 the “Cartford” combines traditional features with contemporary style. As a result of extensive refurbishment we have achieved a unique ambience where a warm welcome is always assured.
An open wood fire welcomes guests in the bar lounge area where you will find several cozy corners where guests can enjoy a quiet drink. Food, from an informal snack to a three-course meal, is served throughout the Bar lounge, alcoves and for a more formal experience, we have built the ‘River Lounge’ overlooking the River Wyre and surrounding countryside, with Beacon Fell and the Trough of Bowland as a backdrop. We have also created a charming garden terrace with the same stunning views. Although in the heart of the Fylde Coast countryside the “Cartford” is less than ten minutes from the M55 Junction 3 and equal distance from nearby Blackpool, only 4 miles to Poulton-le-Fylde train station! We hope that, like us, you will be captivated by our idyllic setting and be seduced by the charm and ambience of what we believe is a unique venue.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Cartford Inn in Preston are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Awards are well justified
A small hotel with everything we needed-spacious, comfortable bedrooms, a varied and interesting restaurant menu, high quality, beautifully presented food, impeccably clean throughout and friendly service - a new stopping off venue on our long journeys north