This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Style. Comfort. Privacy.
Perfect for walking, touring and exploring. Near the Brecon Beacons, Builth Wells and Llandovery. Big Beds. Spacious rooms. Proper ensuites. Modern decor. Full cooked breakfast. Fresh fruit salad. Vegetarian options and daily specials Peace and quiet on the edge of Llanwrtyd Wells, ther smallest town in Britain and Home of Bog Snorkelling.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet