- 4 guest reviews
"Welcoming, friendly hosts in extremely comfortable accommodation - the best we have found in many years of holidaying in the UK. The breakfa..."
"A very comfortable and welcoming place to stay, surrounded by beautiful countryside...."
"Very comfortable and clean. Very nice breakfasts...."
"best b/b we have stayed in..."
About the hotel
Style. Comfort. Privacy.
Perfect for walking, touring and exploring. Near the Brecon Beacons, Builth Wells and Llandovery. Big Beds. Spacious rooms. Proper ensuites. Modern decor. Full cooked breakfast. Fresh fruit salad. Vegetarian options and daily specials Peace and quiet on the edge of Llanwrtyd Wells, ther smallest town in Britain and Home of Bog Snorkelling.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call, Porter
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Mid-Wales' best kept secret
Welcoming, friendly hosts in extremely comfortable accommodation - the best we have found in many years of holidaying in the UK.
The breakfasts were excellent. The area has scenery to die for too!
A very comfortable and welcoming place to stay, surrounded by beautiful countryside.