- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Very smoothly run place. We stayed at the Sheraton as a stop over for a holiday abroad. We left some property behind and the staff were so h..."
"Everything was ok, but nothing so special...."
"We stayed like most as a stop over be for flying, the room was fine but we did have very noisey neighbours and people running up and down al..."
"Like most people we stayed in the hotel as we had to be at Terminal 5 early in the morning. The Sheraton Heathrow Hotel met all of our requi..."
About the hotel
The Sheraton Heathrow Hotel is conveniently located for all of the London Heathrow Airport’s terminals, especially Heathrow Terminal 5. All Terminals can be easily reached with Heathrow’s Hoppa Bus service. The hotel is also a handy option for people who need an easy connection to London either via the Underground or the Heathrow Express from Heathrow Central.
All of the bedrooms feature the acclaimed Sweet Sleeper Bed® and are available with a double bed or twin single beds. Guests upgrading to a Club Room enjoy extra in-room benefits such as a king size bed and flat screen LCD TV, complimentary In-room Internet access, as well as exclusive access to the Sheraton Club Lounge where complimentary breakfast is served every morning and high speed internet access is provided from the on-site PC workstations at no extra fee. The hotel offers a great selection of dining options with drinks and light snacks and comfort foods served at the Bar, cocktails served in the Orange Lounge, international cuisine in The Orchard Restaurant and on-the-go snacks from the Link @ Sheraton Café. 24hour room service is also available. The Link@Sheraton is a connectivity hub located in the lobby which features 5 PC workstations offering 45-minute complimentary internet access and complimentary printing facilities; particularly convenient to check-in for the next flight and print boarding passes. The 24-hour gym facility, Sheraton Fitness powered by Core Performance, is convenient for travellers who wish to maintain their exercising routine.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Sheraton Heathrow Hotel - A Starwood Hotel in Heathrow Airport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Stop over at the Sheraton HH
Very smoothly run place.
We stayed at the Sheraton as a stop over for a holiday abroad. We left some property behind and the staff were so helpful with our phone calls and making sure we could collect it when returned to the UK. We felt confident that this was a reliable place - not just a machine for processing air passengers.