- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Corridors were in need of refurbishment but I think that might be underway. Room was comfortable. Hoppa bus was a bit difficult to find at T..."
"I thought the hotel was very good value for money. The room was spacious and comfortable. The lounge area was well appointed. It was very go..."
"The room was spacious, clean and had a very good bed. I personally found it an additional plus that there was a window that could be opened..."
"Looking a bit worse for wear, hallways a bit tatty and some room fittings also. We only stayed one night but will be choosing a different ho..."
"Not a happy chappy..!! Please read below on my overall comments..."
About the hotel
The Sheraton Heathrow Hotel is conveniently located for all of the London Heathrow Airport’s terminals, especially Heathrow Terminal 5. All Terminals can be easily reached with Heathrow’s Hoppa Bus service. The hotel is also a handy option for people who need an easy connection to London either via the Underground or the Heathrow Express from Heathrow Central.
All of the bedrooms feature the acclaimed Sweet Sleeper Bed® and are available with a double bed or twin single beds. Guests upgrading to a Club Room enjoy extra in-room benefits such as a king size bed and flat screen LCD TV, complimentary In-room Internet access, as well as exclusive access to the Sheraton Club Lounge where complimentary breakfast is served every morning and high speed internet access is provided from the on-site PC workstations at no extra fee. The hotel offers a great selection of dining options with drinks and light snacks and comfort foods served at the Bar, cocktails served in the Orange Lounge, international cuisine in The Orchard Restaurant and on-the-go snacks from the Link @ Sheraton Café. 24hour room service is also available. The Link@Sheraton is a connectivity hub located in the lobby which features 5 PC workstations offering 45-minute complimentary internet access and complimentary printing facilities; particularly convenient to check-in for the next flight and print boarding passes. The 24-hour gym facility, Sheraton Fitness powered by Core Performance, is convenient for travellers who wish to maintain their exercising routine.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 18/02/2016 to 28/02/2017 - During 2016, Sheraton Heathrow Hotel will be undergoing an exciting guest room transformation. The hotel will remain open during this transformation, with minimal disruption to our guests. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
OK for overnight before flight
Corridors were in need of refurbishment but I think that might be underway.
Room was comfortable. Hoppa bus was a bit difficult to find at Terminal 3.
I thought the hotel was very good value for money.
The room was spacious and comfortable. The lounge area was well appointed. It was very good for a one night stay.