- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"The Hotel is on the Hastal square, which was fortunate as I forgot the address and saw it on the map taking a guess that it wouldn't be too..."
"Stayed with my teenage daughter. Hotel overall was excellent, the hotel's location is in the Old Town and well placed to explore; the staff..."
"The location, price and comfort of this hotel makes it excellent value for money. The Old Town market square is easy walking distance, as ar..."
"We found this hotel having read all the excellent reviews which all reflected the true character of this hotel. Upon arrival we received a w..."
"Hastal Hotel is so near the town centre and such a quiet location - very comfortable and reasonably priced...."
About the hotel
Our hotel is the oldest family run hotel in the centre of Prague Old Town. We have been welcoming guests for six generations - that is more than 100 years. Absolute satisfaction of our guests has always been our biggest priority.
All hotel areas including guest rooms, reception and the Golem's garden were completely renovated in March 2014 allowing guests can go back in time to the end of the 19th century and experience the historical wealth of this location, adding to the enjoyment of the truly unique atmosphere of old Prague. The hotel is surrounded by many historical monuments and is centrally located in the heart of Old Town Prague. It is situated in a quiet little square dominated by a Gothic church, and is very close to Prague Castle, a short walk from Old Town Square, Charles Bridge and the Statue of Franz Kafka ( included in the UNESCO World Heritage List ). The Hotel Haštal Prague Old Town offers high-quality accommodation in comfortable, traditionally decorated, air-conditioned rooms, a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast, free internet access ( WiFi ). In addition you can borrow a laptop for free at the reception. Our recently renovated Art-Nouveau restaurant serves fine Czech cuisine including local Prague specialties, and the elegant hotel bar offers excellent coffee, cocktails and a wide selection of drinks/beverages. There is also a Wellness centre next door which offers high-quality relaxation treatments. The hotel is an ideal starting point for discovering this wonderful city, and even with all the attractive shops, restaurants, bars, clubs, major sights and museums in the immediate vicinity, the area still manages to keep the magic atmosphere of "The mother of cities" which is difficult to find in the modern city centres.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly staff, good location
The Hotel is on the Hastal square, which was fortunate as I forgot the address and saw it on the map taking a guess that it wouldn't be too far away.
This is 5 mins walk north of the Old Town Square and astronomical clock. The room was a good size and the bed very comfortable. All the linen was fresh and clean and comfortable. The Wi-Fi was free and very fast and there's also a computer available for the guests. There was no tea/coffee facilities in the room but there is an excellent coffee machine and hot water in reception which makes a cafe quality coffee - therefore a better option in my opinion. White wine was also available for free i reception (though that wasn't as good quality as the coffee). Breakfast was plentiful but the only criticism is that the hot food was warm at best and not that varied. Plenty of meats/ cheeses and bread though plus cereal/ yoghurt & fruit. All in all i'd definitely stay again and would recommend to a friend.
Good location & friendly staff
Stayed with my teenage daughter.
Hotel overall was excellent, the hotel's location is in the Old Town and well placed to explore; the staff were very friendly and helpful & I would stay here again. Only two things to draw attention to:
(i) I understood when booking that the hotel had it's own parking. It is actually in an underground car park a few hundred yards away; it is easy to find & the hotel voucher made it free, and good quality & secure
(ii) the restaurant is only part of the hotel for breakfast (which was very good) and is run separately for evening meals; beware for evenings the menu is only in Czech and the staff/owners were so uninterested as to seem hostile. There is an excellent restaurant on the other side of the church in the square outside the hotel. Thought Prague was fantastic & intend to return.