- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Friendly staff. Comfortable room with everything you need. A nice authentic Czech hotel with décor to match...."
"A great little family run traditional hotel located in a small quiet square in the old town literally 5 minutes walk from Old Town Square an..."
"The Hotel is on the Hastal square, which was fortunate as I forgot the address and saw it on the map taking a guess that it wouldn't be too..."
"Stayed with my teenage daughter. Hotel overall was excellent, the hotel's location is in the Old Town and well placed to explore; the staff..."
"The location, price and comfort of this hotel makes it excellent value for money. The Old Town market square is easy walking distance, as ar..."
About the hotel
This charming property is the oldest family run hotel in the centre of Prague Old Town and has been operating for more than 100 years. All hotel areas including guest rooms, reception and the Golem's Garden were completely renovated in March 2014. The hotel is surrounded by many historical monuments and is centrally located in the heart of Prague, in a quiet little square dominated by a Gothic church, very close to Prague Castle, a short walk from Old Town Square, Charles Bridge and the Statue of Franz Kafka (included in the UNESCO World Heritage List ).
The Hotel Hastal Prague Old Town offers high-quality accommodation in comfortable, traditionally decorated, air-conditioned rooms, a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast, free internet access (WiFi). Our recently renovated Art-Nouveau restaurant serves fine Czech cuisine including local Prague specialties, and the elegant hotel bar offers excellent coffee, cocktails and a wide selection of drinks/beverages. There is also a Wellness centre next door which offers high-quality relaxation treatments.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
No frills, But evertything you need, with friendly service.
Comfortable room with everything you need. A nice authentic Czech hotel with décor to match.
Great little hotel
A great little family run traditional hotel located in a small quiet square in the old town literally 5 minutes walk from Old Town Square and 10 minutes from the tube station - couldn't have been better located for us.
The staff were very polite and helpful, and spoke good English. We got a good upgraded room on the front overlooking the small square, which was clean and well maintained. There was a mini-bar in the room, although I would have preferred tea & coffee making facilities, but there was complimentary wine and tea/coffee in reception. Good variety of food for breakfast, both hot and cold. If we ever go back to Prague, we would definitely stay at this hotel, without a doubt!