- 9 guest reviews
"Excellent views and room...."
"The owner met us at the door, carried the bags in and could not do enough to help. Showed us around the room and explained how everything wo..."
"We stayed mid-week in the Africa themed room which is at the top and front of the hotel. Stunning view of the sea and sunrise and sunset ove..."
"We stayed at the Zanzibar for a one night stopover in Hastings, based on online reviews and one personal recommendation. We are so pleased t..."
"Fantastic service and first rate rooms. Bed was massive and very comfortable. The attention to detail and the needs of the guest made this a..."
About the hotel
Cool, contemporary Boutique Hotel with big sea views, good-size rooms and spa style bathrooms. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner in an elegant ‘beach-chic’ atmosphere. The evenings are buzzing.
Enjoy a cocktail in the bar or eat al-fresco in the garden. Elegant floor-to-ceiling windows provide vast unbroken sea views from the restaurant and the front rooms of the hotel. Big soft bathrobes, complimentary slippers and Elemis toiletries are provided. Crisp, white, Egyptian cotton bed-linen ensures the perfect nights' sleep. Cooked-to-order breakfasts, freshly squeezed orange juice and your choice of newspaper are all included. Parking available No children under 5 years Extra beds charged at GBP 40 per night per person £35 for late check-out or late check-in (after 11pm).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Zanzibar International Hotel
Excellent views and room.
Excellent, unique room looking straight out over the sea
The owner met us at the door, carried the bags in and could not do enough to help.
Showed us around the room and explained how everything worked and explained about how the hotel functioned regarding the bar, meals etc. A very personal service from a very personable host, he obviously took pride in his work. Having stayed in hotels all over the country and abroad for many years, the breakfast was without doubt the best we've ever experienced, absolutely excellent !. Only one minor complaint, the bins in the room had not been emptied, other than that, perfect.