This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Revel in the natural beauty surrounding the Villa des Roses and enjoy a truly gastronomic holiday amidst the wonderful valley of the Amblève River. Jean-Louis and Lucia offer you a personal welcome to their romantic establishment. A family hotel and restaurant since 1936, this country-style house exudes a traditional charm and elegance that provides a soothing atmosphere for your stay.
After a delectable breakfast, you can decide to have a morning stroll along the river and breathe in the fresh air. Explore the charming villages in the area and try some exciting outdoor sports, such as climbing, canoeing or mountain biking. You can also venture out a little further to visit the city of Spa, famous for its mineral springs, or the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. Back at the hotel, the wonderful rose garden offers the perfect backdrop to your afternoon drink. Let Jean-Louis' enticing cooking tempt you and indulge in some gourmet delights.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 21:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Villa Des Roses Hostellerie in Ardennes is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet