- 22 guest reviews
"A break from family commitments was achieved satisfactorily!..."
"Lovely old house with 6 rooms. Comfortable, big enough but we were out after breakfast until about 9pm walking with dogs. Dogs welcomed. Lov..."
"The proprietor couldn't do enough to help us. He was a wealth of knowledge on where to go and what to see, even going so far as to draw us a..."
"I stayed in a single room for one night, and I wish I could have stayed longer. Dean and Steph were the perfect hosts, friendly and helpful...."
"Home from home atmosphere the breakfast room has a stunning view to admire while you tuck into a fantastic breakfast. Everything was very cl..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Netherdene, our country house bed and breakfast set in its own beautiful garden in the English Lake District National Park. Netherdene has been welcoming guests through its doors f or many years and would like to extend a warm welcome to guests old and new. Located in the hamlet of Troutbeck, near to the local inn, Netherdene offers real Lakeland hospitality.
Whether you want a relaxing break, a well placed base from which to explore the lakes or a stopover on a coast to coast adventure, our comfortable family friendly accommodation offers real value for money. We are situated half way between Penrith and Keswick. Penrith is at J40 of the M6 motorway and also benefits from excellent rail links. This prime location means we are ideally placed for the picturesque lake Ullswater with its famous steamers that run all year round. A pleasant 4 mile walk will take you to the foot of Blencathra and its famous Sharp Edge. Other popular Wainright walks are located in the surrounding areas of the beautiful market town of Keswick, situated on the shore of Derwent Water approximately 10 miles away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Holiday to remember
A break from family commitments was achieved satisfactorily!
Short break and dogs' holiday!
Lovely old house with 6 rooms.
Comfortable, big enough but we were out after breakfast until about 9pm walking with dogs. Dogs welcomed. Lovely breakfast. Nothing too much trouble. Dean, host, a very pleasant helpful family man and dog lover!!