This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated within 14 acres of tranquil countryside yet only minutes from the A46 and A1, offering free on-site parking and Wi-Fi access this modern hotel is perfect for both business and leisure. Both convenient and easily accessible, this family-run Hotel is a great base from which to explore the surrounding area, especially the nearby market town of Newark-on-Trent and the cathedral city of Lincoln. The building itself is built around a wonderful outdoor courtyard with a large central fountain that beautifully compliments the peaceful atmosphere.
This, along with their friendly and professional staff, comfortable accommodation and dedicated commitment to customer service will ensure that any stay is guaranteed to be a memorable experience. This Hotel features 22 en-suite rooms each of which are tastefully decorated and furnished with the emphasis firmly on comfort and relaxation. The rooms look out on to the central courtyard and as such all feature their own exterior access. Every room comes fully equipped with all the conveniences one would expect from such a modern hotel, including: free Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, complimentary toiletries, hairdryer and hospitality tray. There a range of room types available, from Double and Twin to Superior and Family, offering something to suit even the most discerning of travellers. The Hotel serves a delicious full English breakfast every morning a perfect start to the day. There is also a local village pub only a 10 min minute walk away where guests can enjoy a range of traditional meals and snacks. What’s more Newark-on-Trent and Lincoln are only a short driving distance from the Hotel, each offering a wide selection of restaurants, eateries and cafes. The Hotel provides a range of conference facilities including four well-equipped rooms perfect for training sessions, meetings and other corporate functions. They also cater for weddings and other special occasions such as Christmas parties, New Year’s Eve celebrations and birthday surprises. Despite its quiet location, the Hotel is only a few minutes off the A46 motorway and a 10 minute drive from the A1. The town of Newark-on-Trent is just over 7 miles away; alternatively it is roughly 13 miles distance from the city of Lincoln. Both are well served by major railway stations offering excellent transport links to the rest of the country, there is also a local station at Swinderby just a 15 minute taxi ride away. For those flying in, East Midlands Airport is just over an hour’s drive. Norton Lodge is ideally located near a wide range of attractions and tourist sites. The enchanting city of Lincoln is steeped in local history and intrigue. Perhaps the most famous landmark is Lincoln Cathedral one of the finest gothic buildings in Europe and full of intricate details and awe-inspiring sights. Lincoln Castle is one of the best preserved and most impressive examples of a Norman Castle in Britain and is home to one of only four surviving original copies of the Magna Carta. The city also boasts the exquisite medieval Bailgate area with its’ varied and interesting range of shops, restaurants, bars, cafés and attractions. The town of Newark-on-Trent features one of the finest Georgian market squares in the UK as well as a dramatic castle, the nostalgic Millgate Museum and the famous Newark Air Museum which currently displays 68 aircraft and cockpit sections from across the history of aviation and is a great day out for the whole family. Just a brief drive from the Hotel is Whisby Nature Park a 150 hectare Local Nature Reserve. Here visitors can enjoy a variety of walks that take in the different lakes and habitats in the park. Please Note For guests using Satnav do not put in post code put in search Norton Disney and follow signs
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/05/2014 to 31/12/2014 - Please Note For guests using Satnav do not put in post code put in search Norton Disney and follow signs The LateRooms.com rates for Norton Lodge in LINCOLN are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet