- 38 guest reviews
"We arrived cold and wet on the Friday night and went straight to our room. Pleasantly surprised to find a king sized bed and everything we c..."
"Beautiful room with an amazing seafront view. Staff all helpful. Pool area an added bonus...."
"Excellent room for the price...."
About the hotel
Undergone a major refurbishment program in 2011/12. This stunning AA 3* Victorian hip, chic, luxury boutique SPA hotel. Boasting 58 contemporary en-suite bedrooms, most with unrivalled sea views of the beautiful South Bay.
Open February 2012 Our brand new Zen Garden rooftop retreat & infra red sauna, overlooking Olivers Mount! Indulge your senses in our superb dual Mud Rasul, with complimentary use of a snuggly robe, towel & slippers. Choose from the Ambassador Spa Beauty & Massage treatment rooms for a day of pampering! From mid march 2012 we shall be open for complimentary use of our fantastic brand new aqua & heat retreat suite, with foot spas, Swedish sauna, spa bubbles & rainforest showers, to indulge and enjoy. The Ambassador Spa conference and event suites, hold from the intimate to the large delegation. FREE wi-fi, FREE parking, tasteful music. Boutique sea view bars & restaurant, a lift to all floors, minutes to the town, beach and 100 metres to the cliff lift that takes you to the Spa conference centre & beaches. This hip and happening SPA hotel, has just about everything to offer the discerning guest!
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Been here a few times, not as good as it used to be, but painting taking place in bar area & lobby & lift but should have been informed on booking.
Breakfast used to be really good perhaps mainly due to sea view (that's still there) but all buffet now no choice off egg cooking & only instant coffee
Bad experience at the Ambassador (Scarborough)
We stayed in the above mentioned hotel for 1 night in room 102.
Having asked for a sea view, we were greeted with a grey box located at the rear with a less than pretty view of the trash bins in the alleyway. The walls were a dirty grey and the bathroom/shower was filthy and the plaster flaking. On the bed were 2 cushions that smelt of mildew as if they had never, ever been washed. The following morning breakfast was at best, dire. They had the audacity to charge £80 for staying the night. What a joke. When we mentioned the lack of standard, all we received was a shrug of the shoulders from the reception staff. We would definitely not recommend this hotel. Steer clear.