- 24 guest reviews
"Room was good but the view was not up to very good..."
"Generally good though our bathroom was very compact and the wall cupboard was a bit of a hazard. Staff very good room clean and was able to..."
"Really friendly staff couldn't help enough accommodation was ok but could do with a bit of a spruce up as looks a bit dated the breakfast ro..."
"Just what we wanted a quick break easy to book and great breakfast .Would go again .Cheers..."
"Great size room with lovely views, very clean and lovely large bed. Both slept really well. Tv could do with update and shower but otherwise..."
About the hotel
Ambassador Hotel Your coastal escape is inclusive of:
Free Unlimited Sea View Breakfast
Free unlimited use of the Lesuire Club.
Our beautiful and hip Victorian Hotel is set on the spectacular South Cliff overlooking the surfing beach on the North Yorkshire coast. The Ambassador Hotel is the perfect destination for a contemporary beach holiday.
Ambassador Hotel is all about wellbeing and relaxation, getting amongst the coastal elements, chilling out and having fun.
Our love of sea view coastal and country life, and passion for relaxation creates a fine and perfectly balanced way of life. The Ambassador life is all about putting your feet up, kicking back, soaking up the elements, and feeling the sifting of sand between your toes.
We want to inspire you to discover what’s here. Look for cosy secluded coves tucked within wide-open beach landscapes. There’s something for everyone and every mood.
The beach is on our doorstep, so from the moment you arrive, the ocean and the rugged coastline are a constant reminder that you are somewhere where nature rules. But inside, every part of the hotel, from the bedrooms to the Lesuire Club, has been lovingly created to bring you the best in Yorkshire comfort.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2016 to 31/12/2016 - NEW bathrooms coming 2016! The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Room was good but the view was not up to very good
Generally good though our bathroom was very compact and the wall cupboard was a bit of a hazard.
Staff very good room clean and was able to book in early which is always a bonus. Average breakfast unless you wanted champers for breakfast then good I suppose. Just a bit expensive for what you got but was bank holiday weekend and tour of Yorkshire was finishing there on Sunday so will check prices for other weekends.