- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"This place is amazing excellent place to stay..."
"Stayed at the headland for our wedding anniversary. We couldn't fault it. The room was very clean and tidy and we had lovely view. All membe..."
"Absolutely brilliant, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Hotel facilities were excellent...."
"Excellent five stars..."
"I booked this as a special occasion for my parents 60th birthdays. We love the Headland and visit regularly. It's expensive but wonderful...."
About the hotel
Welcome to a luxury four silver star, award winning hotel perched on it’s own wave-lashed promontory in Newquay, Cornwall. The Headland is a place where your time becomes all yours to relax, indulge and enjoy the stunning coastal scenery of the South West. The stylish interior looking out to the foaming Atlantic breakers creates a soothing, seaside ambience in which you can unwind and enjoy the breathtaking location.
Your room is your beachside sanctuary; the rest of the hotel is yours to make yourself at home in. Watch the wild winter storms from the fireside, or find a cool respite from sizzling summer beach life. Step inside and everything will be taken care of by our friendly, professional staff. Enjoy being pampered or feel the pulse of the action. For a romantic short break or a family holiday, the four-star Hotel is the perfect place to recharge and experience the delights of Newquay and beyond. Awarded Trivago's #4 "Best Beach Front Hotel" and Trip Advisor's 2013 "Certificate of Excellence. " The Headland Spa, Cornwall's first 5 bubble rated spa is now complete. With six beautifully designed treatment rooms one with a stylish oversized hydrotherapy bath. complete your spa experience in the relaxation lounge or book our sleek V. I. P Suite will define a sense of utter indulgence for couples and small groups. The manicure and pedicure room, a spa reception and consultation space, with the stunning Spa Lounge overlooking the ocean. Guests can now also enjoy a fully equipped state of the art gym and leisure area with a pool, sauna, stream room, jacuzzi and aromatherapy showers. **If a single sex group arrives to check in at the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to not allow admission, or to charge a £50 per person behavior bond, which will only be refunded if there are no complaints from other guests**
- 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Croquet , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This place is amazing excellent place to stay
Stayed at the headland for our wedding anniversary.
We couldn't fault it. The room was very clean and tidy and we had lovely view. All members of staff were very friendly and polite. Breakfast was excellent and such a variety to choose from. We wouldn't hesitate staying here again