- Very Good
- 100 guest reviews
"Great relaxing stay at white waters lovely friendly staff a great place to chill out..."
"From walking in the reception area the whole stay was excellent. Staff, room, service, food and view were all we could wish for. All staff v..."
"The staff at the hotel were lovely and really welcoming and helpful, great value for money, and perfect location, would recommend and deffin..."
"We stayed 1 night for a wedding we attended near by. The staff were brilliant from before we arrived as I'd rang to arrange for something to..."
"Good location, easy walk into Llangollen...."
About the hotel
White Waters Hotel is a new hotel situated in delightful surroundings overlooking the River Dee and yet located only one mile from the town centre. The ethos of this new hotel is to offer the highest quality of luxurious accommodation and service with a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and an environment to provide that ‘little extra’ that puts it apart from other more standard hotels. It offers 24 bedrooms all with ensuite facilities.
A richly furnished and delightfully presented 19th century manor, which offers both a traditional and contemporary feel throughout. It is here where you will find luxury, coupled with a warm friendly atmosphere. Our family owned hotel has been sympathetically restored and extended to a magnificent standard.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Great relaxing stay at white waters lovely friendly staff a great place to chill out
From walking in the reception area the whole stay was excellent.
Staff, room, service, food and view were all we could wish for. All staff very friendly, professional with nothing to much trouble. Really enjoyed our evening meal and breakfast and the ambience of the restaurant is spot on. Our room was clean comfy and spacious (209) the view was terific. The decking area is a lovely area to sit and relax after a walk. In all we would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area and we will be definitely returning.