- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"We had an excellent weekend. Staff were welcoming and helped to make our trip enjoyable...."
"Charming good old country pub, low ceilings, creaky floors, comfortable clean rooms. All the staff were very friendly, the food was excellen..."
"The room was clean and well-furnished: the service friendly. Some rooms look out on a busy road. On warm nights, and no air-conditioning, th..."
"A really lovely pub full of character. Locals and staff were so friendly and accommodating. Need to find an excuse to return...."
"We have stayed at the Angel before and have always had a fantastic time - this stay was no different. Lovely, helpful, very friendly staff -..."
About the hotel
The Angel is a historic village pub surrounded by farmland, next to a 600 year old church, and yet it is ideally situated two miles from Bristol city centre and its business heartland and fifteen minutes drive from Bristol Airport. Half an hours walk away is the newly developed waterfront. The Angel has a high reputation for its food, and has won many recent awards for its ales.
The good news is that it is now able to offer five rooms for bed and breakfast accommodation. Very close are some of Bristol’s finest features, including the Avon Gorge with Brunel’s famous suspension bridge and the SS Great Britain, Ashton Court, Clifton Downs, several golf courses, and many more. The Angel dates from 1495, and has been the village pub in Long Ashton for several hundred years. It is a family run pub, and since Sian took it over in 2003 has earned great popularity with both the locals and the business community. It is often used for business meetings, weddings, dinner parties and other celebrations. For bird lovers it is a listed breeding site for swallows who reside and nest in the adjoining barn between April and October every year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
The Angel Inn
We had an excellent weekend.
Staff were welcoming and helped to make our trip enjoyable.
The Angel Inn
Charming good old country pub, low ceilings, creaky floors, comfortable clean rooms.
All the staff were very friendly, the food was excellent and good value for money. I shall definitely be booking again.