- 2 guest reviews
"We arrived late in the evening and were a little offended By the house and staircase but the appartement was ok, but it was a long climb wit..."
"Appartment could not be faulted. Easy access to town centre. Clean and confortable...."
About the hotel
Auld Reekie Apartments offer stylish self-catering accommodation in Edinburgh city centre. Superb, fully refurbished third floor apartment (no lift access) with period features and stunning views of Arthur’s Seat. This stylish and extremely spacious apartment provides luxury accommodation in a convenient yet quiet part of Edinburgh city centre.
The apartment is located 800 metres (half a mile) from Edinburgh’s Royal Mile. Many of Edinburgh’s major tourist attractions are within walking distance of the apartment and an excellent local bus service from nearby Clerk Street provides easy access to all parts of the city. . ***FREE WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS IS PROVIDED*** . ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION:- Auld Reekie Apartments will send a separate confirmation e-mail detailing check in procedures. Where possible, guests should provide a mobile telephone number when making a booking. In the event of last minute bookings guests should contact Auld Reekie Apartments as soon as possible after booking to arrange check in***
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
On the top flor
We arrived late in the evening and were a little offended By the house and staircase but the appartement was ok, but it was a long climb with the luggage to the top flor.
Appartment could not be faulted.
Easy access to town centre. Clean and confortable.