This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Portofino offers an elegant combination of modern facilities and highly efficient service. The advantages include proximity both to the airport and to the centre of Palma, the splendid beach of Ciudad Jardín, and of course our very own luxurious leisure pool. Whether you are travelling on business or simply taking a few days off to relax at our pool or our fashionable bar, our helpful staff will be delighted to attend to your every need.
Conveniently situated between the residential area of Ciudad Jardín, the airport and the city of Palma, the Hotel Portofino overlooks one of the most beautiful and best equipped beaches in Mallorca. The hotel has direct access to the motorway which runs between Palma and Santanyí with an exit to the airport. The hotel is only a few metres from the magnificent seaside promenade which runs along the entire bay of Palma, past El Molinar, Portixol and Ciudad Jardín as far as Playa de Palma. Take a relaxing stroll and enjoy views of the cathedral, Bellver Castle, the luxury yachts in the Real Club Náutico of Palma, etc. All this makes the Hotel Portofino the ideal place for both stressed business people and those seeking pure Mediterranean-style relaxation. The hotel has 73 rooms, distributed as follows: 48 double rooms, 8 single rooms and 17 de luxe double rooms. In each you will find a modern but cosy décor, pleasant but functional, relaxing but stimulating. All of them have daylight and varied views – of the sea, the Bay of Palma, the swimming pool, the mountains or the expanding district of Ciudad Jardín. In the Portofino restaurant you will find the best of Tuscan traditional cuisine, well-known for the most superior basic ingredients and its exquisitely simple recipes, not forgetting the special flavour added by top-quality olive oil. Visit our trattoria and enjoy the wide range of the “show cooking” as our chef prepares the appetising “pasta fresca” or puts a succulent pizza into the oven. Succumb to the charm of the “fine port” of the Mediterranean: Hotel Portofino.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet