- 18 guest reviews
"The one point dropped for the room is because no seat was provided; which is a pity because the furnishing, bedding and en-suite bathroom we..."
"Very welcoming. Loved the shower, the location and an excellent breakfast...."
"Lovely room lovely food lovely location 10/10..."
"On arrival my sister & I where greeted by Danni & helped with our luggage. This was followed by an excellent stay. Danni & Dawn where so att..."
"This is a wonderful B and B in a beautiful location. The bedroom very clean and comfortable, the bathroom of excellent quality. The owners w..."
About the hotel
This early 1800's detached property previously built for the Foundry Master of the nearby Coalbrookdale works has been lovingly restored by the owners to reflect many of the original features influenced by the Georgian period. Period bathrooms, original fireplaces, high ceilings complete with picture rails, coving and crystal chandeliers, finished in three tone Georgian colours, far eastern style carpets and period style mahogany bedroom furniture complete the look and create the feel. The feel is continued in the dining room and lounge with original window shutters and fireplaces complimenting the view over the landscaped frontage and four off road car parking spaces.
To the rear of the property is glebe land with grazing sheep and goats overlooked only by Coalbrookdale church
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel Standards of Food and Service in Coalbrookdale
The one point dropped for the room is because no seat was provided; which is a pity because the furnishing, bedding and en-suite bathroom were impeccable.
We would suggest taking your evening meal in the Forgemasters House. The menu is as varied as elsewhere in the area, less in price and served on a white tablecloth with polished cutlery and a decorated table. The location is good if you arrive part way through the day. The Museum of Iron, Enginuity and the Darby houses are walking distance away to the north.