- 3 guest reviews
"Stayed in Treacys for valentines. Bigger hotel than I thought friendly helpful staff. Our room was block b very nice room and really comfort..."
"The hotel itself is lovely, and the staff are very friendly and couldn't be more helpful. The food is also great. Been that it was valentine..."
About the hotel
Treacy's Hotel Spa & Leisure Centre Waterford is ideally located in the capital of the Sunny South East of Ireland. It is the perfect base while visiting all sites and museums that Waterford has to offer. It is also the ideal location for shopping with all shops just a short stroll away.
Situated in the heart of Waterford city, just a 2/3 minute walk from the train and bus station. The guest rooms have been completely refurbished, with warm stylish decor. Enjoy the finest in local cuisine at our Crokers restaurant and Timbertoes Bar. Let Spirit Spa & Leisure Centre take care of your well-being. Guests enjoy full use of our 20m swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam-room, drench shower and fully equipped gymnasium. Relax and unwind in the Thermal Suite and Relaxation Suite at Spirit Spa and choose from many of their pampering treatments available. City centre location, overlooking the River Suir Leisure Centre & Spa 160 impressive guest bedrooms Free broadband and wireless internet access Conference facilities for up to 200 pax Croker's bar and TimberToes restaurant Free Off-site Car Parking.
- 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal place to stay
Stayed in Treacys for valentines.
Bigger hotel than I thought friendly helpful staff. Our room was block b very nice room and really comfortable wit a balcony at the rear of hotel. Bar was very nice with good live music on. atmosphere in this hotel good mix of agegroups families couples groups its ideal for any occasion. Breakfast was nice self service full buffet. Cant comment on hotel restraunt as didnt eat there but lunch in bar was nice.all in all a pleasant stay which was reasonably priced. Ps people saod leisure centre was good too.
Nice clean and friendly hotel
The hotel itself is lovely, and the staff are very friendly and couldn't be more helpful.
The food is also great. Been that it was valentines weekend we ended up with a twin room which was fine but you would want to be extremely short person to get a good nights sleep. The beds were rediculousally small so I didn't have the best sleep, also there was a lot of hair in the bathroom but you could see that it had been cleaned and other than that I really enjoyed my stay. I'll def return to Tracey's hotel but I'll be making sure there are double rooms. Genuinely them beds are more like toddler beds, but all in all the hotel is spot on and very clean.