- 28 guest reviews
"The hotel was set in its own grounds (yes they really do have peacocks roaming the grounds) with local country walks close by. The room was..."
"My husband and I have just spent one night here. a beautiful hotel in a lovely spot. we were really well looked after. only negative price o..."
"Excellent service. Friendly staff. Fantastic food and accommodation. Very relaxing...."
"A lovely overnight stay at this very atmospheric hotel...."
"Great room and hotel :)..."
About the hotel
Whitley Hall is an ivy-clad 16th century mansion that provides an elegant and romantic setting for any occasion. Relax in this historic and fashionable hotel and enjoy the tranquil grounds of the surrounding estate. The gardens rise around the picturesque house and are planted with fine oaks and other mature trees.
Peacocks, Mallards, Canadian Geese and squirrels grace the gardens, which also include two small lakes. The hotel has recently benefited from major refurbishment and offers extreme comfort throughout. The recently opened Parker wing offers rooms of the very highest standard, all of which have Juliet balconies and four deluxe bedrooms with lake views. All rooms have a complimentary decanter of port, and the bathroom contains free toiletries with fluffy bathrobes also for your use. The hotel also has free direct broadband access and WIFI. Our restaurant has also been awarded two AA rosettes. A member of Classic British Hotels.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 25/03/2013 to 31/03/2022 - Please note that the hotels restaurant operates a dress code of no trainers, no t-shirts and no hoodies. We reserve the right to refuse entry into the restaurant area if these rules are not adhered to The LateRooms.com rates for Whitley Hall Country House Hotel in Sheffield are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Wedding Anniversary Stay at Whitley Hall
The hotel was set in its own grounds (yes they really do have peacocks roaming the grounds) with local country walks close by.
The room was very clean and well kept, with bathrobes, tea & coffee facilities with an added touch of a small decanter of port. During our stay they were hosting two weddings sothe bar area was rather busy but well staffed. We stayed dinner B & B and the food was excellent as was the service. My only negative is that we were in room 12 andit appears directly above the wedding disco which was rather loud until around mindnight, my hisband and I decided to make the most of this by having a dance in our room - no good if your an early to bed type though
wonderful break wish we had gone for a week
My husband and I have just spent one night here.
a beautiful hotel in a lovely spot. we were really well looked after. only negative price of food in the restaurant.