- 21 guest reviews
"As we pulled into the drive and were met by this wonderful Manor house we were very impressed. This just got better the more we saw. We went..."
"Good room, staff just ok. The dinner that I had was awful. Whatever the Jus that my Brisket of Beef was swimming in, was pure salt. Sent it..."
"This homely hotel has been brilliantly designed, it conveys an honest confidence, without being in any way stuck up. Staff and owners are fr..."
"Warm wlecome, excellent service, top qulaity room and wonderful food - what more can you say!..."
"Normally I would stay in a large company run hotel i.e. Premier inn etc. this hotel was a sheer delight it was like like being in Emerdale (..."
About the hotel
The Old Manor Hotel, a 21 bedroom Grade 2 listed Manor House situated on the outskirts of Bradford on Avon, Trowbridge and a 10 minute drive from the Spa town of Bath. Mentioned in the Domesday Book as being part of the Abbess of Glastonbury’s estate, the present Manor House was originally built in classic Queen Anne style before being upgraded in the 17th century. Purchased in July 2013 by Tudor & Lucy Hopkins (and Camber the dog) who have restored the hotel back to its former glory.
They have recruited Chef Matthew Briddon (River Cafe, Paul Heathcotes) who is busy preparing the hotels kitchen garden and on site smokery. Food is central to the Old Manor and not to be missed with everything being wither locally sourced or grown on the hotel grounds
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Massage, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Moonraker Hotel in BRADFORD ON AVON/ TROWBRIDGE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
As we pulled into the drive and were met by this wonderful Manor house we were very impressed.
This just got better the more we saw. We went to reception to book in and was greeted by a very helpful man who swiftly checked us in and showed us to our rooms. The rooms are beautiful and tastefully decorated. We had a wonderful nights sleep and a very good breakfast the following day. All of the staff were very helpful and very attentive, If we had not had commitments we would have stayed another night. We will definitely return.
Good room, staff just ok.
The dinner that I had was awful. Whatever the Jus that my Brisket of Beef was swimming in, was pure salt. Sent it back and the excuse from the chef, was that it was a very rich jus made from veal bones. I like salt, however, I have never tasted anything as salty in my life. Ruined the evening.