- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Very welcoming and unique, rustic and quiet. Very comfortable bed and lovely room with all amenities. Excellent value for money...."
"A lovely, welcoming hotel. The building itself was beautiful, filled with character and surrounded by manicured gardens. The room was huge -..."
"lovely room,excellent value for money,bed one of the best we have ever slept in. Breakfast only let down by a rather bland sausage,but this..."
"Just passing through, but a very pleasant one night stop over. Food good and staff very attentive. When in that area we will stop there agai..."
"A delightful manor house, beautifully renovated to provide comfortable accommodation. Our room was small but had everything we required for..."
About the hotel
The Moonraker hotell, a 21 bedroom Grade 2 listed Manor House situated on the outskirts of Bradford on Avon, Trowbridge and a 10 minute drive from the Spa town of Bath. Mentioned in the Domesday Book as being part of the Abbess of Glastonbury’s estate, the present Manor House was originally built in classic Queen Anne style before being upgraded in the 17th century. Purchased in July 2013 by Tudor & Lucy Hopkins (and Camber the dog) who have restored the hotel back to its former glory.
They have recruited Chef Matthew Briddon (River Cafe, Paul Heathcotes) who is busy preparing the hotels kitchen garden and on site smokery. Food is central to the Old Manor and not to be missed with everything being wither locally sourced or grown on the hotel grounds
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Very welcoming and unique, rustic and quiet.
Very comfortable bed and lovely room with all amenities. Excellent value for money.
A lovely, welcoming hotel.
The building itself was beautiful, filled with character and surrounded by manicured gardens. The room was huge - decor was perfectly in keeping with an enormous, comfortable bed. The bar was relaxed and service throughout the hotel was great.