"Low budget accommodation...."
"The room was rustic but very spacious and clean, supplying all the necessary for an overnight stay, the tea & coffee in the room was gratefu..."
About the hotel
In the heart of this ancient village, close to the M20 and M25, this charming 16th century property has been recently renovated and now offers comfortable accommodation at great-value rates. The Inn is used mainly by trades men who are contracted to work in Kent especially during the weekdays, who are looking for low budget and basic accommodations. The hotel offers a Full English breakfast available for a small charge.
The building’s original structure has been extended and the hotel now offers comfortable accommodation with modern comforts and facilities, while retaining its original charm. The traditional courtyard has a medieval-style minstrel’s gallery. There are 44 rooms, including single, double, triple and family rooms. There are also 3 Plaza Suites. The convenient location and good access to the area’s main roads make the hotel a great base for business travellers and tourists alike. There is a frequent railway service from St Mary Cray’s mainline station, taking just 25 minutes to Victoria in the heart of London. NOTICE: Please note the hotel is under refurbishment, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We hope to provide excellent value for money to our guests.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
13% would recommend it to a friend
Mary Rose Hotel
Low budget accommodation.
Poor for the price
Ok if you have nowhere to go.