- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Very welcoming hotel with excellent staff...."
"Comfortable room.. Arrived late. Left after breakfast. Friendly barman. All seemed very polite. Seemed to be a good place for golfers..."
"Hotel set in extensive grounds which are very well kept. The walk down to the river is lovely as is the boat trip on the Helford River. Faci..."
"I enjoyed my night at the Budock Vean very much, my room was clean and comfortable. I had a nice swim in the pool and the food was of a high..."
"This hotel always improves. Having stayed a couple of years ago and throughly enjoyed the quality of service and accommodation, this stay wa..."
About the hotel
This privately owned award winning luxury hotel offers outstanding leisure facilities which include a spectacular indoor swimming pool, sauna, outdoor hot tub, natural health spa, 9-hole golf course, tennis courts, private foreshore and AA rosette award winning restaurant with Cornish seafood specialities. Nestled in 65 acres of organically managed sub-tropical gardens and parkland on the banks of the tranquil Helford River in Cornwall. All bedrooms are en suite and boast complimentary bottle of Cornish still water.
Bathrobes, slippers and the leading Elemis Spa range of toiletries plus swimming pool towels are provided, also direct dial telephone, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities. The majority of Superior rooms have a trouser press and the most wonderful views over the golf course or gardens. The hotel boast's an AA Rosette award winning restaurant which serves a full English breakfast and four course evening meals using fresh local produce. Head Chef and the brigade of staff focus on the best of Cornish seafood, meat and vegetables to suit all tastes. Local musicians play during dinner every evening. Gentlemen are requested to wear a jacket or tie after 7:00pm in the hotel cocktail bar and main restaurant. During all school holidays, including half term, jackets and ties are not required. For those who prefer less formality the Country Club Room provides the same menu and service. Country Club diners are asked to dress smartly; no jeans, combat trousers, shorts, t-shirts or trainers please.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Very welcoming hotel with excellent staff.
One night business trip
Arrived late. Left after breakfast. Friendly barman. All seemed very polite. Seemed to be a good place for golfers