- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Wonderfull hotel in a lovely location a Short walk to all the main areas of Prague. The hotel is what I would call original old style but wi..."
"Everything felt like a top quality 4 star hotel, I wish I had tried the dining room too though the buffet breakfast was plentiful and delici..."
"Fabulous hotel to stay. Comfortable and very clean. Breakfast staff could have been a bit more amenable...."
"I stayed in just for one night. The hotel was very clean, ideally located and the breakfast was excellent! Would come again!..."
"From the moment we arrived in Prague. The holiday was perfect. The courier was there awaiting our arrival and transported us efficiently and..."
About the hotel
Housed in a beautiful 19-century building, Green Garden Hotel is located directly in the historic centre of Prague, only a short walk from famous Wenceslas Square. With its superb location, all the city’s main attractions can be easily reached on foot from Green Garden Hotel. The hotel is also just a few steps away from subway and tram station.
All rooms were recently elegantly renovated and feature free high speed WiFi internet access, individually controlled air conditioning, biometric safety deposit boxes for laptops, mini-bar, hair-dryer and coffee/tea making facilities. Each bathroom is uniquely designed with a different flower design. Some rooms on the top floor boast beautiful view of Prague Castle. The excellent Green Garden Restaurant serves Czech and international cuisine, including great steaks and home-made desserts and offers romantic atmosphere ideal for candlelight dinners and tasting an exclusive wine collection. This charming hotel offers you a great value for money, friendly and helpful staff, lobby bar, wellness centre and relax lounge including PC corner with internet and printer. Free WiFi connection is available in entire hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderfull hotel in a lovely location a Short walk to all the main areas of Prague.
The hotel is what I would call original old style but with modern facilities. The rooms are large and clean with great views,the bar and outside drinking area are small but excellent. The restaurant is beautiful and the food id first class. If you want a real experience of Prague stay here because we will on our next trip
Everything felt like a top quality 4 star hotel, I wish I had tried the dining room too though the buffet breakfast was plentiful and delicious.