- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"We were welcomed into the house and offered tea. The room was lovely, and the bed comfortable. I think the carpet needs a change soon. Overa..."
"Would recommend and stay here again..."
"Having previously advised of an ETA of around 7pm I was somewhat surprised when arriving at 6.45pm to find the residence all locked up. Fort..."
About the hotel
Set in the beautiful Shropshire village of Wrockwardine, between Telford and Shrewsbury, Church Farm Bed & Breakfast Telford, is a splendid Georgian farmhouse providing award winning 4 star Gold accommodation in Shropshire. "Fresh air, peace & quiet in a cosy, rural environment with a great Shropshire breakfast is guaranteed!" Our restaurant, Basils which is now located at The Haughmond in Upton Magna (just 4 miles away) has maintained an AA rosette award for food for the past 4 years. We serve locally sourced, modern British food in an informal and relaxed setting.
Whether visiting Shropshire for pleasure or business, Church Farm Guest House is ideally located for the ten Ironbridge Gorge Museums, Much Wenlock, Wroxeter Vineyard, Roman City & Villa, Severn Valley Railway, Cosford RAF Museum, David Austin Roses, Shrewsbury and Snowdonia, Wales.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
We were welcomed into the house and offered tea.
The room was lovely, and the bed comfortable. I think the carpet needs a change soon. Overall we are glad we stayed, we had an excellent meal at the Haughmond which is the sister restaurant.
Would recommend and stay here again