- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Staying here served a purpose - the accommodation was centrally located for what we wanted to do, the parking was certainly a bonus. The onl..."
"Nice hotel with brilliant central location for the money. The room was clean and comfortable, if a little bit hot sometimes. Nice big shower..."
"Great staff, very friendly. Room was very clean. Everything I needed for a brief stay...."
"My husband and I were very impressed and felt highly welcomed and well looked after. We'd definitely stay here again...."
"I was pleasantly surprised by Baggot Court Townhouse. In some ways it is more like a B+B, in that when you arrive you have to ring a bell on..."
About the hotel
Located in Dublin City Centre and a short stroll to St. Stephen's Green and Trinity College and major tourist attractions including Temple Bar and Grafton St. shopping area.
This Georgian Townhouse offers complimentary wi-fi internet access and guest car parking. The Baggot Court was home to the Lord Mayor of Dublin in 1844 and a relaxed and friendly atmosphere is retained thoughout this Townhouse. All rooms have a flat screen TV, quality beds and complimentary tea and coffee. A discounted breakfast can be booked through LateRooms. com or a full price breakfast can be purchased during your stay. 16 bedrooms en-suite bedrooms bright & airy, comfortable & relaxing. Early check-in permitted, complimentary luggage storage is available. Location The Baggot Court Townhouse (3 star) is located in Dublin City Centre (Dublin 2) on Baggot Street Lower between Merrion Square and Fitzwilliam Square and a very short walk to St. Stephens Green, Leeson St, Grafton Street shopping district, Trinity College, The National Gallery and our Government Buildings & Leinster House and Temple Bar & O'Connell Bridge.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly and comfortable
Staying here served a purpose - the accommodation was centrally located for what we wanted to do, the parking was certainly a bonus.
The only shame was the building works going on over the road until quite late.
Good Central B&B
Nice hotel with brilliant central location for the money.
The room was clean and comfortable, if a little bit hot sometimes. Nice big shower with good water pressure. Breakfast was reasonable for the price. Best of all, very friendly helpful staff who were happy to provide tips on good places for food and to visit.