- 2 guest reviews
"The staff were remarkably welcoming and helpful and performed their duties efficiently and with a sense of pride in their own performance. T..."
"great food and good beer. just what i needed after a long day...."
About the hotel
Located less than one mile from Derry City Centre, close to all major routes in and out of the city. A well established modern four star hotel comprising of 65 bedrooms, choice of bars, Grillroom restaurant and meeting and events facilities. On site car parking which is guaranteed and complimentary, free of charge WIFI internet access.
Ideal for a weekend away in the NW of Ireland or a business stopover, with the convenience of the City of Derry Airport only 7 miles away. All staff at the Ramada Da Vinci's Hotel are world host trained and we look forward to welcoming you to the city.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendliness, efficiency and comfort
The staff were remarkably welcoming and helpful and performed their duties efficiently and with a sense of pride in their own performance.
They had high expectations of themselves. The room was clean, comfortable and cosy whilst the outside gale prevailed. Breakfast offered a range of dishes for all tastes and the coffee was perfect and generous in size. Delightful hotel ( and I stay in a lot).
really nice hotel
great food and good beer.
just what i needed after a long day.